Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i can vouch for this:

198455_sk_lg.jpg

http://www.officedepot.co...igh-Back-Bonded-Leather/

got it for $50 when it was on sale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have you ever put your feet into a pair of air max 2010's? well this chair gives you the same feeling on dem cheeks.
I'm sitting on this right now myself and I love it.  Picked it up from amazon with free shipping.
my mom has one of these at home. its pretty comfy. I'd definitely recommend it

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i can vouch for this:

198455_sk_lg.jpg

http://www.officedepot.co...igh-Back-Bonded-Leather/

got it for $50 when it was on sale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have you ever put your feet into a pair of air max 2010's? well this chair gives you the same feeling on dem cheeks.
I'm sitting on this right now myself and I love it.  Picked it up from amazon with free shipping.
my mom has one of these at home. its pretty comfy. I'd definitely recommend it

HERMAN MILLER make the best computer chairs and office chairs....It not your regular Staples chair you wait to go on sale, some standard models go from $800 to a $1,000.

5ogq2t.jpg

HERMAN MILLER

Do your research if you gonna get it and try to find it for the lowest price as possible.

HERMAN MILLER make the best computer chairs and office chairs....It not your regular Staples chair you wait to go on sale, some standard models go from $800 to a $1,000.

5ogq2t.jpg

HERMAN MILLER

Do your research if you gonna get it and try to find it for the lowest price as possible.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

5ogq2t.jpg

HERMAN MILLER

These chairs are more comfortable than the leather ones, plus if its hot you don't sweat like you will on the leather.  The holes in the back make it very breathable and comfortable at the same time.

5ogq2t.jpg

HERMAN MILLER

These chairs are more comfortable than the leather ones, plus if its hot you don't sweat like you will on the leather.  The holes in the back make it very breathable and comfortable at the same time.

some standard models go from $800 to a $1,000.

But i can vouch for that office depot chair, copped one on black friday for like $75
pimp.gif

But i can vouch for that office depot chair, copped one on black friday for like $75
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

pimp.gif
HAHA! If you want quality you gotta pay for it. The $75 chairs are good for a year or so and then they just fall apart and end up hurting you more than helping you. The Herman Millers are great. I have a Life Form chair and it cost me $1,295 but it's worth every penny. The whole thing is memory foam, has a lifetime warranty and every single part of it is adjustable. And I work from home and am on my computer all day so I need something that's going to keep me supported and not make me hurt after 8 hours of typing. But there are plenty of really good ergonomic chairs in the $500 price range that will give you amazing support and last forever.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

pimp.gif
HAHA! If you want quality you gotta pay for it. The $75 chairs are good for a year or so and then they just fall apart and end up hurting you more than helping you. The Herman Millers are great. I have a Life Form chair and it cost me $1,295 but it's worth every penny. The whole thing is memory foam, has a lifetime warranty and every single part of it is adjustable. And I work from home and am on my computer all day so I need something that's going to keep me supported and not make me hurt after 8 hours of typing. But there are plenty of really good ergonomic chairs in the $500 price range that will give you amazing support and last forever.

The best thing to do is to go to office max and office depot (for example) and plop your behind in the chairs that they have and see what you like best. What might be fine for someone else isn't necessarily going to be the one you want. You get what you pay for with computer/office chairs majority of the time.

The best thing to do is to go to office max and office depot (for example) and plop your behind in the chairs that they have and see what you like best. What might be fine for someone else isn't necessarily going to be the one you want. You get what you pay for with computer/office chairs majority of the time.

i have a herman miller mirra...copped it off craigslist from a design firm that was downsizing...love it.

i have a herman miller mirra...copped it off craigslist from a design firm that was downsizing...love it.

Back
Top Bottom