Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Quote:
I was joking so give me my stripes back
stripes_SSG.jpg

soo.. it was my brothers birthday was yesterday.. and I gave him a pair of my DS Jordan 1's ( same ones in my avy ). This dude comes home in the morning wearing some dirty black socks and was sportin a busted lip :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
obviously he got his @#%$ stolen.

sso he thinks Im mad at him right now.. which Im not.. but I do wanna buy him a pair of new sneakers.

If anyone is willing to help me find some VNDS or DS Jordans 1's sz 9.. you'll be compensated with a DS in-game suicide bomb.

* I dont have money like Jules :b
tongue.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

bail??? 14588
I just dropped a brownie in the brownie bowl

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY:LPC ID: 14588
"I'm Going to make you an offer you can't refuse."

Quote:
somebody take care of this fool 7748
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
people crying over getting mugged while offline.

Quote:
(9244) jeric
jeric
Received:
Time: 5:17:06 pm
Date: October 18, 2007
User Info:
Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:
i said stop so just stop
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
What kind of Jordan 1's new retros or older retros and OG's?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

:wow:
eek.gif
I didn't know if we'd make it to a Vol 6 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
im about to get my xbox fixed and od on 2k8

holla when you do so you can get schooled :lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
This dude comes home in the morning wearing some dirty black socks and was sportin a busted lip obviously he got his stolen.

got damn :wow:
eek.gif

that's messed up right after his bday too.

tell him to turn on item accepting so I can send him some med kits and mexicodone and some brass knuckles for the future :lol:
laugh.gif
jk

nah, but hope he aint too down

super roach, that sucks. If I could help, I would. If I happen to come across anything I'll let you know.

Quote:
is everyone beefing with just Loco or Goodfellas in general?

Sup, Boogie.... He keeps mugging our gang while we're online. It's funny though cause his gang's respect has gone down 100 and ours has gone up 1000 since they declared war on us. @#%$ @#%$-faced @#%$ @#%$.

Quote:
yo whywesteppin we need to set up and organize what i was talking with you about earlier in the week. make it be known not to mess with a NTer
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats wat im talkin about put me down
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

^Yes, non-stop... I want it done orange juice style, beat that @#%$ to the pulp
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

THATS 3.567 MIL MORE THEN ME LOL
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

i remember i had 4 million the 1st day i started playing :smh:
smh.gif

Teamxbox360
.:GT: PacmanVick:.
TeamLPC
.:16096:.
EquipoTRIcolor​

IMADINOSAUR wrote: yes you right... jules.. dont go... we play this again.. i think still feel fun and good here..

IMADINOSAUR wrote: you cancel quit?
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

I remember the first day I played. I had 50k total. 1 week later I sold an e-bar for 300k and felt like I was set.

Quote:
IMADINOSAUR wrote: yes you right... jules.. dont go... we play this again.. i think still feel fun and good here..

IMADINOSAUR wrote: you cancel quit?

laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

laugh.gif
my head hurts from reading that :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

Back
Top Bottom