Best pizza in your area?

Im going with Maria De's in Federal Hill. not sure if its because most of the time im drunk when there but the slices are hitting

Bottoms up pizza is the best place to take your family; however, Da vincci's carryout on 25th is banging. Especially when you throw in some chilli cheesefries!!!!!

Brick Oven Pizza @ fells point...

This summer when my brother moves to Fed. Hill... Let's do it Harm *pause*

I really like Pasta Blitz, but also Waterloo isn't half bad, especially when you can ge the pickup special (6.99 for an XL 1 topping).

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Tommie wouldn't know cuz he's on lockdown at all times....

laugh.gif

Adam's Morgan jumbo slice.

The pizza shop in Kings Contrivance shopping center.

Z Pizza

And for old times sake, Villa Pizza in The Plaza

The pizza shop in Kings Contrivance shopping center.

Damn, totally forgot about Trattoria, and I always forget you work/live around here.

Also, the Trattoria in Dorsey Search is damn good. For all those who used to go to Columbia Mall in the 90's, the guy who used to work at ChefPaolino's (in the old Food Court across from Lord & Taylor), works there, so you know it's good. He still recognizes me, he used to always hook itup with the Orangina's. They also make some bangin' fries so I definitely reccomend it to anyone driving through Columbia/Elkridge/Ellicott City.

Jumbo Slice is trash along with most of the people in Adams Morgan on a Saturday night. I dont think I have EVER had a good time there, a bunch of idiotmeatheads who cant hold there booze and a bunch of women who are loose as hell, matter of fact its not so much that they are loose, but the fact they have ZEROclass.

Anyways...

Pizza Movers in Glover Park
Romeo's in Glover Park
Philadelphia Pizza Company in Georgetown

I can think of a few others on Wisconsin and O but they are hit or miss...those are hands down the best.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Tommie wouldn't know cuz he's on lockdown at all times....
thats not the joint in between two streets is it? its bars on both sides and the pizzeria is between them?

That joint Tommie put me on to around White March... Ledos I think... I thought I was back upstate!

I make a trip on Saturday just for a pie!

And Devin, my wife and I have been to BOP many times.

Of course you wouldn't know about dates and all cause' all ya chicks would rather hit a blunt and get a chickenbox.
smh.gif

My-T.

Of course you wouldn't know about dates and all cause' all ya chicks would rather hit a blunt and get a chickenbox.

Possibly one of the funniest things I've heard in weeks...

That joint Tommie put me on to around White March... Ledos I think.

Ledos are all over, they're alright, nothing out of control.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Jumbo Slice @ 4am >>>>

My-T.

i love you. and ALL of those jumbo slice shops on adams morgan, VERY APPRECIATED after a long night of drinking, one slice is equivalent to like a medium pizzaat dominos haha.

there is this spot out here by my job, called Paisanos that has one of the best slices ive ever had, the cheese x sauce they use is AWESOME. very tasty, ifanybody is around the fair oaks area on route 50 you should check it out. very good

Any of y'all ever had a jumbo slice sober?

Them joints only good when you pissy drunk.

Originally Posted by flightman

NEVER, they are only open when you are drunk!!!

on summer nights there be some BADDDDD girls walkin up n down the morgan too, so i usually hit the jumbo with the benches out front, post up with my big a$5slice and hit the chicks with some drunken game.. word to: "YOU GOT FISH NETS? I GOT THE FISHIN POLE"

lol my friends recorded me one night tryna holler at all the girls comin out the clubs, i was drunk as hell on top of my hood sayin dumb stuff, n that linestood out the most haha,

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by flightman

NEVER, they are only open when you are drunk!!!

on summer nights there be some BADDDDD girls walkin up n down the morgan too, so i usually hit the jumbo with the benches out front, post up with my big a$5 slice and hit the chicks with some drunken game.. word to: "YOU GOT FISH NETS? I GOT THE FISHIN POLE"

lol my friends recorded me one night tryna holler at all the girls comin out the clubs, i was drunk as hell on top of my hood sayin dumb stuff, n that line stood out the most haha,
You're the reason I dont go there.

Smith Point...FTW

Back
Top Bottom