Best song in a video game.

2:40 and out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datboi81

some of my personal faves(sorry embedding won't work for me i tried...)
To embed, tick the box that says "use old embed code"... that worked for me.

Originally Posted by datboi81

some of my personal faves(sorry embedding won't work for me i tried...)
To embed, tick the box that says "use old embed code"... that worked for me.

ill tell you what, its DEFINITELY not that "wanna take you for a ride" bs from MVC2....that song is like lyrical lobotomy

ill tell you what, its DEFINITELY not that "wanna take you for a ride" bs from MVC2....that song is like lyrical lobotomy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

If you're looking for a soundtrack to a game, Galbadia Hotel probably has it. They have literally thousands of soundtracks so you can download and reminiceall day! lol

Galbadia Hotel
I see you are hip. Great stuff there. Haven't visited it in a while but I will be back being a leech.

Probably my favorite song from the Sonic Series.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

If you're looking for a soundtrack to a game, Galbadia Hotel probably has it. They have literally thousands of soundtracks so you can download and reminiceall day! lol

Galbadia Hotel
I see you are hip. Great stuff there. Haven't visited it in a while but I will be back being a leech.

Probably my favorite song from the Sonic Series.

Where's this "use old embed code" box?? I don't see it. Is it because I'm on a Mac??

Where's this "use old embed code" box?? I don't see it. Is it because I'm on a Mac??

When you click the "Embed" button, a menu drops down... there you should see the actual embed-code, followed by 5 tick-boxes underneath. The 5th tickbox is the 'old code'.
Dunno if it's different for Macs though.

When you click the "Embed" button, a menu drops down... there you should see the actual embed-code, followed by 5 tick-boxes underneath. The 5th tickbox is the 'old code'.
Dunno if it's different for Macs though.

Thanks a lot. I never noticed that!

Now for the music. MGS has some of the best game music around...

This one is off of Portable Ops, but was on the iPod in MGS4. I used to have this one on repeat through the whole game!!
laugh.gif

I always thought it was too short though. It's way to epic to be just 3mins...

Thanks a lot. I never noticed that!

Now for the music. MGS has some of the best game music around...

This one is off of Portable Ops, but was on the iPod in MGS4. I used to have this one on repeat through the whole game!!
laugh.gif

I always thought it was too short though. It's way to epic to be just 3mins...

hip hop horray by naughty by nature in nba live something and of course get low in nfs underground
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom