Billboard Album Sales for May 12th...Killa sold how much???

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

em did 500k yesterday ... ... ... LOL
Seriously lilstar your stanage is too hard. You never post facts. What happen to the jay-z blog? Or 1 Million presale on iTunes? Now hes back to500K overall? You're worse than MEB. MEB is just silly opinion. You have silly opinion you try to pass on as fact.

how'd he "fall off"

he still got fans....i know a few people that bought dude's album.

hip-hop heads still check for Killa....

to "fall off" means not be "pop" now???

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But if he's your favorite rapper how is he becoming irrelevant? Maybe to the masses but don't let them control your opinion. Your favorite rapper is your favorite rapper because of his music not because he went gold/platinum and is on BET everyday.
/thread.

Seriously lilstar your stanage is too hard. You never post facts. What happen to the jay-z blog? Or 1 Million presale on iTunes? Now hes back to 500K overall? You're worse than MEB. MEB is just silly opinion. You have silly opinion you try to pass on as fact.
i never said he presold 1 million that was someone else, and someone else brought the jay twitter up as well i said that ... as for the 500kyesterday alone, best buy said they pushed around 200k and target around 100k, that would leave itunes to only have to put out 200k which is a modest estimate... i think he will probably do close to 2 mili now honestly ... why the $$%# do i have to post sources to everything i say on NT? and who the hell said imtrying to pass hit as fact, if you dont believe it dont believe it i dont give two %+#!+ ...

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^yea, OP trying hard to hate. Dude must not have gotten the memo, rappers dont sell records no more. I aint even listened to the album yet, dont have no desire too...but dude came in at #3. You know what that used to be good for? And he on an independent @ that.
I bought the album moron, I'm just stating the facts

indifferent.gif
this gump N' here...

you stating facts? That his career is over? What I said was facts N'. He came in at 3, thats the best possible look for a rapper in his position, he wasntgon do no better than that. Watch DJ Drama put up similar numbers next week w/ all that big +@! promo run he had.

Dude said in one of them earlier Miss Info interviews he wouldnt be surprised if he aint sell cuz nobody else is...Hiphop dont sell like that no more.

he wont even push more than Busta Rhymes which is sad
since when did Cam ever sell more than Busta? Who the !%*$ you thought this man was
laugh.gif
? Cam was only really going plat on the Roc, other than that he was alwaysaround a gold selling artist.

Seriously lilstar your stanage is too hard. You never post facts. What happen to the jay-z blog? Or 1 Million presale on iTunes? Now hes back to 500K overall? You're worse than MEB. MEB is just silly opinion. You have silly opinion you try to pass on as fact.
i never said he presold 1 million that was someone else, and someone else brought the jay twitter up as well i said that ... as for the 500k yesterday alone, best buy said they pushed around 200k and target around 100k, that would leave itunes to only have to put out 200k which is a modest estimate ... i think he will probably do close to 2 mili now honestly ... why the $$%# do i have to post sources to everything i say on NT? and who the hell said im trying to pass hit as fact, if you dont believe it dont believe it i dont give two %+#!+ ...

Damn at N's still thinking he gonna do a mill
laugh.gif
...I can't wait to next wensday...

i never said he presold 1 million that was someone else, and someone else brought the jay twitter up as well i said that ... as for the 500k yesterday alone, best buy said they pushed around 200k and target around 100k, that would leave itunes to only have to put out 200k which is a modest estimate ... i think he will probably do close to 2 mili now honestly ... why the $$%# do i have to post sources to everything i say on NT? and who the hell said im trying to pass hit as fact, if you dont believe it dont believe it i dont give two %+#!+ ...

Say hi to Matthew for me.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

ouch 43,000 copies, Cam's career is over and dont give me that independent album BS, he needed to make a big comeback with this album
im even happy he sold THAT much. thats STILL alot for a dude like him. He didnt have no big budget video or nothing and etc...This aint the "Oh Boy" days no more

exactly, OP you hatin

an he sold more than jim jones or skull gang first week.

lets be real for a second.

All that #%$+ is irrelevant...the *$@* are you talking about Em for in a topic that has NOTHING to do with him? I'm repeating myself here, butyou manage to turn every Music thread into an Eminem discussion...Stan would be proud of the job you're doing.
Originally Posted by Dapper D

No I'm talking about your little brother man. He's only 6 years old.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Genius...
I missed it when I posted up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

lol this whole "sales" thing is getting kinda ridiculous on NT nowadays.

Yep, and '09 has a lot of dudes releasing so it's not gonna end anytime soon. For once though, the sales reflected the quality of the music. Crime Paysdoesn't deserve to break 50K copies sold.

see i dont even know what yall are talking about lol ...
SMH. You remember you two waited in the blistering cold for 4 hours for Eminem and he just said no. He likes Em more than you.

ooooooo how original ... ... ... whos the stan though? you know an awful lot of those lyrics lol ... $@$! went over my head

ooooooo how original ... ... ... whos the stan though? you know an awful lot of those lyrics lol ... $@$! went over my head
You're still a stan just a dumb one. I'm not a stan because I know one of Eminem's most popular songs. You're a stan because whenanyone one tries to discredit em you think they're crazy but Tom Jooks says he Em might push 2 mil and some dude in em's camp says Itunes alone tookout Wayne (which is foolish we're not technologically forward. You can't find one album that even touched 300K on iTunes alone in its 1st week so shutup already) and you cream your pants. Em's album was way better than Encore but not better than his other 3. He doesn't have that big buzz just a loyalfanbase and a decent album. He'll get his 700K and sell 16x more than Cam'ron so be happy but stop making yourself look foolish.

i forgot how serious the internet is LOL ... i better stop posting on NT cuz i may look foolish ... seriously homie relax a little ... just because i read thatbest buy pushed over 200k albums and target over 100k, i think its safe to say that 500K isnt out of the question especially since relapse deluxe version andrelapse regular version are #1 & #2 on itunes ...

what do you have to back your claim? at least im reading a little bit and hearing %%!% from people who claim they no what they are talking about ... all youredoing is simply saying "NO WAY"! so whos really wrong? save all that stan %%!% for someone else ... i support em cuz hes my favorite rapper, big*!@%! ...

Maroon 5 broke the record in 2007 (a different music climate) by selling 100K in 1 week on iTunes alone. So tell me how Eminem in this music climate not onlyshatters the record but shatters it in 1 day.

Don't worry I'll wait

so youre telling me best buy/target sold 300k+ yesterday and you think its completely out of the question that he sold 500k off itunes and the rest ofretailers that sell cds? ...

1) I don't know where you read it sold 300K in those stores.
2) Those are the biggest stores. Tower/Circuit City/Wherehouse all out of business. So even hypothetically he sells 300K in those stores he isnt gonna sell100K in all the other stores. So again you're telling me he broke Maroon 5's 1 week record in 1 day. I don't think you understand how big thatwould be I could google "Eminem breaks record" and should get 15 news stories on it.
3) The only reason Maroon 5 sold that much was cause buzz+ different music climate + 3 free songs + Ticketmaster pre sale/discount for their tour - recession=100K iTunes sale
4) Just admit you're wrong and you hope Eminem pushes 2 Million. I won't judge you everyone wants their favorite rapper to go diamond and be theworld's greatest but you don't have to just spew ignorant +!@ blindly.

Back
Top Bottom