Black/Cactus Penny Foams

havent checked this thread in a month, now to find out the sole might not even be how it is in the pic.
mad.gif
thats make or break for me

i just found out another issue...for my "big foot" brethren. i noticed that the blk/red foams only go up to a 13 on ndc. if this is the case w/ thecactus' then i will be very angry seein that it seemed that the west coast (namely socal) didn't get any foams (except the royal...i bought them...luck
smokin.gif
) in a 14 or even a 15!!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i just found out another issue...for my "big foot" brethren. i noticed that the blk/red foams only go up to a 13 on ndc. if this is the case w/ the cactus' then i will be very angry seein that it seemed that the west coast (namely socal) didn't get any foams (except the royal...i bought them...luck
smokin.gif
) in a 14 or even a 15!!!

You can find them in a size 15 if you look around...NDC may not carry them but they are out there...I have got every foam retro release so far in a size15....

^No they wont. Don't be surprised if they change soles. End of the month/early december. Pictures-forget about it.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^No they wont. Don't be surprised if they change soles. End of the month/early december. Pictures-forget about it.
un
8fa359226b24ca126685563bf467b6f6343e88e.gif
believable, I knowsomeone has pictures or at least knows what the
8fa359226b24ca126685563bf467b6f6343e88e.gif
is going on

where would i get these when they come out??
i havent seen any of the foams in stores, and i doubt they have been selling out.

Rockdeep wouldn't come on NT to lie about information, you can pretty much trust what he says.
I only know his name when I see it, but the guy has been pretty much golden since I've been on NT.
Well looks like I was right in not believe what Rock said. Or maybe you geniuses just misinterpreted what he said.

Terrible...I guess Nike doesn't like selling lots of blk/cactus foams. I actually like the blk/reds better and I think they suck too.
indifferent.gif

wtf nike!!!!! wtf!!!

nike knows damn well the clear cactus green sole was so much better

thats y they give us, the consumers, this lame solid yellow bs

i mean is still a nice colorway but we all know the clear cactus green was infinitely superior

...Eh...still on the fence about these....

PS...if anyone plans on getting these, and plans to buy them from a training camp in the nyc area PLEASE inbox me...

Back
Top Bottom