Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at some ad and then it got me to think that I'm going to try to get tires for my car for Black Friday if I can find a good deal.

That's what I'm going to try to get that is a necassity (sp).

Me and my chick is going to go over on everything else though mostly Christmas shopping for this year for friends and family.

We're going to try to keep it under $3K-$4K and I'm trying to convince her to see if we can keep it under $1K-$2K.

We, well mostly her, spend way to much on people for the holidays and we never have that much reciprocated back to us and she says oh you shouldn't look at it like that and blah blah blah... **** gets me so
mean.gif
tell me about it. my ex used to want to go all out for her nieces and nephews. im talking at least 3 per brother. she had 3 older brothers. boxed gifts and then stocking stuffers...bruh

Last edited:
I was looking at some ad and then it got me to think that I'm going to try to get tires for my car for Black Friday if I can find a good deal.

That's what I'm going to try to get that is a necassity (sp).

Me and my chick is going to go over on everything else though mostly Christmas shopping for this year for friends and family.

We're going to try to keep it under $3K-$4K and I'm trying to convince her to see if we can keep it under $1K-$2K.

We, well mostly her, spend way to much on people for the holidays and we never have that much reciprocated back to us and she says oh you shouldn't look at it like that and blah blah blah... **** gets me so :smh:
tell me about it. my ex used to want to go all out for her nieces and nephews. im talking at least 3 per brother. she had 3 older brothers. boxed gifts and then stocking stuffers...bruh

:lol: Oh man I don't know how I would have handled that... good think she's your ex though. I would have blown my top if it were me probably.

My girl it's like when holiday time rolls around she finds people to go and buy gifts for.

Damn people she doesn't talk to throughout the year, but come holiday time she has to somehow buy gifts for their snotnose kids.

Last edited:
Looking to grab some HID's and a remote starter for the whip, any where in specific that I should look?

@ChefNickNack I don't know about deals, but I bought my HID's for both my headlights and my fogs from DDM Tuning and they were about $30 a pop I think for each. I'm not going to lie though sometimes lately they've been conking out when I start up the whip. Meaning that when I turn on the car they automatically come on depending on how dark it is outside because I have it set on auto, and sometimes one of the headlights or lately even more will not be on while the others are. It just takes a flip of my headlight switch to fix the problem though I just turn it off and turn it back on and the problem is fixed. Happens sporatically to me though... before this setup I ordered from this other website called vvme.com I think it was just google it and they should come up, but I had those lights in my prior headlights for a good 2 years I think with never running into any problems whatsoever. The only problem I encountered was condensation in one of my headlights, but that's because of my own shobby installation. Supposedly all these HID kits come from the same factory in China though so I don't know but I'm just giving you my experiences with them.

Next is about the remote starter... I bought one in January of 2012 using some giftcards I had a hook up on I think or that I got for Christmas in 2011. Anyway, I still haven't gotten it installed in my car because most places that do it want you to buy the remote starter from them because that's how they make their money upselling it. I've tried numerous places in NYC in all the boroughs and even some spots in Long Island and it's all the same thing they don't want to use your own alarm system they want you to buy the same exact think from them and they charge a premium for it. A lot of people believe it or not told me to try out Best Buy because it comes with a lifetime warranty, but then again it's Best Buy, but it's starting to look like I have no choice.

If you in NYC and know of a good spot that does good work on installations put me on or anyone for that matter :nerd:

Good luck though!

I can vouch for ddm tuning also. Prices are reasonable and they come with a lifetime warranty. Got 5k on all 3 of my family members cars and have had almost no problems. The only issue I've had in the past 2 years is the ballast going out one time but other than that no issues. They ship from the factory in China and if a bulb or ballast goes out you ship it to so Cal and they replace it for free. I'd suggest replacing your dome and interior lights also since they're super cheap and you're going to pay for shipping with the HID's.

Really really want that $98 32" from Walmart. I just need something for my last 1.5 years of school, nothing special.

But there's no way I'm camping out for that, especially since I know cyber Monday will probably have the same if not better deal

Really really want that $98 32" from Walmart. I just need something for my last 1.5 years of school, nothing special.

But there's no way I'm camping out for that, especially since I know cyber Monday will probably have the same if not better deal

so do i ... need a 32 for my kid's room

That 60" is really tempting...love my Vizio I have already, but would be great with these next gen video game systems.

i got a 36 vizio ive had for years & it still ticking that 60 is def tempting

Got a 47" 3D Smart TV in the living room now. Could move it to bedroom...hmm. I don't think the gf would approve though. Wish I had jumped on the Walmart fiasco last week.

Need a new Ninja, that entry level one is bunz... Either a top ninja or some other top juicer.

I still have an unopened 32" i got from amazon last black friday for $92. Its Haeir brand. Just been sitting in the basement until i find a use for it. I just remember the review being crucified by a lot of people complaining about not receiving one. Things like "as soon as I clicked the link it was sold out" lol.

I still have an unopened 32" i got from amazon last black friday for $92. Its Haeir brand. Just been sitting in the basement until i find a use for it. I just remember the review being crucified by a lot of people complaining about not receiving one. Things like "as soon as I clicked the link it was sold out" lol.

sell it? profit?

Haeir is a decent brand

Yeah I still have a mini fridge by them. I don't plan on selling it though. Was initially going to move out and if I got somewhere with an extra room I would have placed it there.

Amazon tends to have the tickers up all day so it really up to you when you want to go on the site.

Yes, I'm telling you to purchase from websites not from in store.

Are talking about Black Friday or cyber Monday?

I want a 47-60 inch tv.

whats the best one out there for black friday

budget is like 600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom