Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

alp you cool bro, but man that is crazy to spend on those hats.

But hey you're not hurting anyone so do you :D

Also, this reminds me of those Tisa hats from a while back that was expensive too.

Hardly see/hear about them nowadays.
yea I overpay from things from time to time :lol:. Definitely not advocating those Mitchell and Ness hats with a hint of python on em are worth 5 bills. Now if the entire cap was python that would be a different story

That's a brand new exhaust right there :lol:
:lol: I got no car so don't need an exhaust

alp alp I'm talking about the price increase and what constitutes "a little more". Going from $30 to $50 I'll take as a little more. Not $30 to $330 :lol:
Lol I was just speaking nonchalantly. 30 to 300 is a big difference

:lol:

Is this guy serious? charging that much for a hat?

my rule of thumb is if the gap between the cost price for the manufacturer and the retail price for the customer is too much, its not worth buying into the hype for.

at most, at most, at MOST that hat cost to make is 40-50$.

homie isn't out in texas wrestling snakes to peel their skins off and make you a hat out of it...its just a PRINT.

i understand the concept of its your own money and you can spend it how you want...but if a hat costs 50$ to make and selling it for 2500$...where is the justification? like how does that even make sense.

even if i was a multi millionaire i'd still wouldn't let that scam fool me.
it's real python brim not print. Definitely agree not worth over 150

I am now convinced that alp alp is a God.

Last edited:

Is this guy serious? charging that much for a hat?

my rule of thumb is if the gap between the cost price for the manufacturer and the retail price for the customer is too much, its not worth buying into the hype for.

at most, at most, at MOST that hat cost to make is 40-50$.

homie isn't out in texas wrestling snakes to peel their skins off and make you a hat out of it...its just a PRINT.

i understand the concept of its your own money and you can spend it how you want...but if a hat costs 50$ to make and selling it for 2500$...where is the justification? like how does that even make sense.

even if i was a multi millionaire i'd still wouldn't let that scam fool me.

You dont understand manufacturing. That hat didnt cost half that to produce. They stole alps money and hes glad about it because hell look cool in the club. Its jus like NBA players wearing 600 dollar givenchy tees to spill moet on and get lipstick stains all over.

No hate. Whatever makes you happy. I waste thousands on electronics. To me though if i do frivalous spending i want a tangible long term return... Cars. Condo. Electronics even jewelry but clothes? Meh. Never that. Either that or something where i have memories forever like a boss trip.I be fresh shopping at GAP and amazon haha. *Shrug* l dont live in NYC or LA and have a family tho so maybe if my priorties were different but i doubt it hah

I have no issue with people spending that on a hat. I personally wouldn't.

Much like I wouldn't spend racks on signed sports memorabilia. Its not my thing.

I would assume if someone is buying $400 hats and not thinking twice about it they aren't the "common man".

Nah. I know plenty of the common man working at the Sprint store and dropping $150 on tees without caring.

I think you got his "common man" term wrong, $400 hats can fit in a lot of our budgets but it's not common to do so
He compared celebrities to the common man. Did I miss something?

Really $400 hats can fit into a lot of budgets 
laugh.gif

@silkboi  $150 compared to $400, big difference. For most of America $400 is half of their paycheck.

Average american salary is around 35K.

Last edited:
You dont understand manufacturing. That hat didnt cost half that to produce. They stole alps money and hes glad about it because hell look cool in the club. Its jus like NBA players wearing 600 dollar givenchy tees to spill moet on and get lipstick stains all over.

No hate. Whatever makes you happy. I waste thousands on electronics. To me though if i do frivalous spending i want a tangible long term return... Cars. Condo. Electronics even jewelry but clothes? Meh. Never that. Either that or something where i have memories forever like a boss trip.I be fresh shopping at GAP and amazon haha. *Shrug* l dont live in NYC or LA and have a family tho so maybe if my priorties were different but i doubt it hah
i don't go to clubs though, might just wear it casually

I think you got his "common man" term wrong, $400 hats can fit in a lot of our budgets but it's not common to do so
He compared celebrities to the common man. Did I miss something?

Really $400 hats can fit into a lot of budgets :lol:  

@silkboi
 $150 compared to $400, big difference. For most of America $400 is half of their paycheck.
Average american salary is around 35K.

$150 for a tee vs $400 for a python brim cap stands at the same level in my opinion. Same as $30 for a new era vs $10 for a tee at target.

The Just Don stuff is nice but not original. Buck 50

A lot of his ideas seem to come from a particular shoe.
Supreme Blazers. View media item 1810015
And those 2s earlier this year sucked other than the quality. IMO, not original.

Last edited:
Alp.. Here you go $15...
laugh.gif
  I actually have one similar to the one on the bottom...Mine is black and red

I lurk the high end thread a lot, maybe people should take a look there to see what I'm talking about.

I'll just leave it at that.

Man most people on nike talk blow $200+ now a days for shoes that they are going to wear one or two times a month max. If hats are your thing i don't see a difference.

I'm talking common man as in regular people that can't afford it.

I don't buy just don hats so I couldn't tell you. 

What? Common man buys new kicks weekly and cant afford it but buy anyway and not think twice

Common man could also have disposable income and not think twice

Edit: i just caught up on all the posts, everyone has valid points.

With that being said, aint no one in here buying them hats :lol: .. Lets just get back to the deals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom