Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

laugh.gif

Gil 
mean.gif

I didn't see it till it was too late otherwise I would have checkout faster than a yeezy drop :frown:

I don't see how I was hating, when I was joking.

Alp a flashy dude.  From his post, he buys and wear what he feels regardless of what anybody has to say.

He's 100 with it.
yup I'll definitely take other people's opinions into consideration but if I like it it don't matter what nobody say.

DICKSSPORTINGGOODS HAS BEATS BY DRE STUDIO WIRELESS FOR $100

I price matched at Best Buy. They didn't want to buy they did.
Lmao I'm upset I just copped for $300 + $50 Gift card

Would have never made it to the store though and I will be shocked if they ship directly from them at $100.

Last edited:
why doesnt anyone still try price matching that beats deal? at an actual ***** or another store?

why doesnt anyone still try price matching that beats deal? at an actual ***** or another store?

My boy did it at BB about an hour after it was taken down. It worked. I got another boy that's gonna try before they close.

That Nike clearance sale is kind of booming still...

25% off clearance and free shipping with Nike+

Just picked up a pair of air max 90's & a pair of huarache light's for $112 shipped.

Promo code: getouthere

Last edited:
Man look...... Yall gone leave alp alone! Let that man buy what he likes. I got trashed in the pickup thread last year for some sneakers I brought and ma boy alp came to my defense. He a stand up dude. Yall betta respect it.

Man look...... Yall gone leave alp alone! Let that man buy what he likes. I got trashed in the pickup thread last year for some sneakers I brought and ma boy alp came to my defense. He a stand up dude. Yall betta respect it.
appreciate the support :smokin

Yea that dsg was def error, I could see the solo for 100 or powerbeats but not studio wireless...mad I missed out

Last edited:
Man I'm shocked they let that fly. Lol target barely wants to price match their own dam website :lol:

When I tried the PS4 juug the lady literally yelled "HELL NAH" when I showed her the $74 price on Amazon [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Man I slept on that BB deal. I would of darted down to BB and copped a couple for xmas gifts. glad some people ate :smokin

Back
Top Bottom