Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

i've lost almost 50lbs since march and i've just recently gotten rid of all my good clothes, this BF it's strictly clothes, hopefully there will be good deals

any deals on a micro sd or clippers?
Regular plain micro sd cards walmart or target. Adorama if you need the pro extreme that read and write fast.
Who's gonna have NBA 2k the cheapest?

Also what's the cheapest price on new PS4
For games it comes down to added content since price point is usually the same. I usually stick to amazon. 
Y'all think anyone will have the iPad mini 4 on some kind of a discount??
Walmart, last year deal was like 299. with 100 gift card my coworker got for his wife.
Looking for a retina display ipad. Is it possible to get one for $150? I dont care if its refurbished...
mac mall if you're lucky.

Will there be any GOPRO deals?
I'm in for this. I been wanting one myself.

Dude, EVERYTHING from dress pants to shorts, dress shirts to regular shirts. The thing is imma be in LA during bf and have no idea what stores I'm going to be close by.

Last edited:
I wonder who will have the apple watch for the cheapest .. i know apple never has a black friday sale

Congrats on that 50 pound loss 
smokin.gif

Looking for a Rigid Wet/Dry Vacuum.

I got one a couple years ago at Home Depot, or was it Lowes, for the low-low. Looking for another one.

I'd love to get some games...But I'm pretty sure, i'll be at home with the baby lol.

Back
Top Bottom