Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

A lot of guys are complaining on the comfort. Why not take the inserts out and add new ones? The sole is still stiff, but it helped in my case.

I love these I can't wait to rock them this summer with some army fatigue cargo shorts at a Memorial day, Independence day, or graduation celebration bbq.

Sold two pairs of these 2014 retros and used the money to get two pairs of 2010 varsity Reds. Best decision I made. These 2014s were so poorly made and stiff.

I was going to cop these for $300 but now looking at the quality of the shoe and how sloppy the infrared edges over the air bubble looks...glad I didn't waste my money. The 3M holes are dope but the shoe itself is nothing near og or 2000 quality. kinda looks GM to me.

Something about this shoe made me sell one pair and trade my other away for some Oreo 4s. Not missing them either. I think the pink colour and comfort finally snapped my decision.

Sold two pairs of these 2014 retros and used the money to get two pairs of 2010 varsity Reds. Best decision I made. These 2014s were so poorly made and stiff.

I was going to cop these for $300 but now looking at the quality of the shoe and how sloppy the infrared edges over the air bubble looks...glad I didn't waste my money. The 3M holes are dope but the shoe itself is nothing near og or 2000 quality. kinda looks GM to me.

Something about this shoe made me sell one pair and trade my other away for some Oreo 4s. Not missing them either. I think the pink colour and comfort finally snapped my decision.

Lol

I know people say these are uncomfortable, but for me they are super comfy. I wore them for 8 hours one day and my feet felt great. I guess everyone's different though, the 5's hurt my feet and some people think they're comfortable.

I know people say these are uncomfortable, but for me they are super comfy. I wore them for 8 hours one day and my feet felt great. I guess everyone's different though, the 5's hurt my feet and some people think they're comfortable.
I believe the reason why people think these are uncomfortable is because they don't wear them that much, I use to think the same thing about my Slam Dunk 6s but after a few wears they were great ( no insole put in/ regular insole).

I believe the reason why people think these are uncomfortable is because they don't wear them that much, I use to think the same thing about my Slam Dunk 6s but after a few wears they were great ( no insole put in/ regular insole).

This. I felt the same way with foams. The more I wore them, the better they felt. Unless you are wearing nike running shoes, it is possible that they aee going be stiff in the first few wears.

This. I felt the same way with foams. The more I wore them, the better they felt. Unless you are wearing nike running shoes, it is possible that they aee going be stiff in the first few wears.
Take your foams talk else where

Take your foams talk else where

:stoneface: You take your rude comment elsewhere. You better get your act right here. The only reason I used foams is because I felt the same way as in confort. Members said that if you wear them more, ir would feel more comfortable and to be honest, they were correct. This goes for sneakers in general (not just foams). In summary, if you do not nothing nice to say, then you go elsewhere and not post.

My dude
nthat.gif
You know it
nthat.gif

I come on here to read about j's retro 6,foams does not concern me.how can u compare foams to jordan 6's?

I come on here to read about j's retro 6,foams does not concern me.how can u compare foams to jordan 6's?
Man he comparing the experience that was had with the Black Infrareds with his foams, don't worry about it much man; the thread will move if there is another restock or something 

I guess reading is fundamental. This was not just about an Air Jordan 6, it was just a statement that shoes need to be broken in to get more confort hence I used foams and if you don't like it, keep it moving. As long as I'm following the rules, I'm good. You need to follow the rules and not be so disrespectful.

How can someone be a mini-mod in an A & B disagreement? A mini-mod would be someone who comes out of nowhere to warn someone. This is not the case although I told him that he was breaking the rules with his talk to me. It is not like I jumped into another conversation that did not have to do with me to let him know that it was no need for that on my behalf not someone elses. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom