Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

They dont look good 2 my quality. Most likely not final sample, hopefully not. JB/Nike If we cant get the Proper 3M perferated holes, 

dont give us that fake looking weak 3M like you did on the French, or Flint XIII's when they retroed 2-3 yrs ago. Shape looks too boot like.

Material dont even look good. Infra color looks same as the 2010 pack.

I officially do not give a god damn about the infrared shade used any longer. The 3M underneath and what looks to be durabuck on the uppers got me itching for the double up. I said in here, when this thread first started and the argument about these going to be NIKE AIR 6s or not was going on, that I would trade Nike Air for durabuck and scotchlite...so I'm pretty happy right now. If it ends up being nubuck then at least its short as hell and smooth and I can settle for that with what JB has been giving me the last couple years anyway.

Yeah I wasn't expecting any sudden change in the damn mold and them to not be boot shaped all of a sudden so I'm totally satisfied and give my approval to what they ended up doing with these. May is hella early to even have those slipped out pairs completed on the line tho. Really any type of pair at all. There is a pack for holiday 2014 that's supposed to be amazing tho so who knows

that material is unforgiveable. the one chance for jb to get my money this year just flew out the window.

i apprehensively hope mantis is correct. these pieces of crap make me wanna vomit from my eyes.

Durabuck?

GIF-When-I-think-I-hear-my-boss.gif

Ya'll know damn well that's pretty much what the retail pair will look like. Stop acting new.
just like this pic when it came out for the infrared 23. were we supposed to believe this was the final product?  or am i just actin new?

bc as far as i can tell, my pair looks NOTHING like this pic that surfaced.

i apprehensively hope mantis is correct. these pieces of crap make me wanna vomit from my eyes.
if you go to the site you can see the same shoes for sale with the same tree behind them.  those are full on fakes.  who knows. even the black friday release is speculation or has nike officially announced it?

Don't be ridiculous man. This isn't the same thing and you know it.
thats what I'm saying. we don't know anything yet. the pics posted were fakes. they could be any material.  that was the first pic that surfaced for the infrareds, and they ended up being totally different.

thats what I'm saying. we don't know anything yet. the pics posted were fakes. they could be any material.  that was the first pic that surfaced for the infrareds, and they ended up being totally different.

IMO odds are that's probably pretty close to what they will look like come Nov. Can things change? Absolutely! But if I were a betting man, I'd have to say they won't. People are just setting themselves up for disappointment. We will see...

Back
Top Bottom