Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Does 1 picture really bother you guys to the point where you have to unsubscribe? :lol:

It's probably more of a case of knowing what's to come for the next few weeks at least.

Really, with the way people slid into the Black/Red I thread like two or three days before release and still got a pair while others who were there patiently since May left empty handed; there might not be any point to following threads closely with months to go before they come out.

The week before release is all that's really needed to get a good idea of how you like them, get together a plan of action to secure your pair, etc.

Last edited:

Looks like scotchlite to me, Image Via THERZARECTOR's Twitter
Heel tab is looking way to crazy there, some of y'all getting way too excited on GM's got me thinking there are a whole lot of NT'ers looking like

i will save my opinion for official pics
sick.gif
Always the best option, I don't ever get super excited with pics 5-6 months in advance. And this is the only pair of Jordan's I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed this year too.

Damn y'all getting mad over pictures that's funny lol. I didn't even look at the thing really I just posted to try and be helpful last time I do that. Clearly they're fake now that I look but at least we all know what the fakes look like. Everyone just tryna post pics cause we all wanna know what they look like. Also no I did not look at the last few pages whoever wrote that.

If you want to know what materials the 2014 blk/infrared will be you probably don't need to look farther than these OvO VIs that just popped up. I would put good money on that the materials will be the same.

Last edited:
If you want to know what materials the 2014 blk/infrared will be you probably don't need to look farther than these OvO VIs that just popped up. I would put good money on that the materials will be the same.

looks like bc4/thunder 4 material to me. that being said with the 3m or whatever on the upper they will be doable imo

Back
Top Bottom