Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

More GM pics...
those are fake as all get out. look at that ankle bubble on the side 
mean.gif

Boo_Radley_ Boo_Radley_ GM is fake. Super perfect type fake but still fake.
I know exactly what they are, dont want to get into that conversation but too many pairs of vi's have released this year and none of them were shaped like those shoes in that pic. The GM folks would have certainly atleast got that correct. I'm just saying those shoes in that pic are a lower level fake. They're obvious.

At least we get an idea of how they would look come Black Friday. I'm in for 2 pairs....maybe 3.

steve if you delete that gm comment, dont you think someone would post another statement related to that gm b.s. 

soooooo whats the point of exercising that power?:rolleyes

I don't know why your rolling you eyes at me. I'm exercising that power because it's my job. And if I say to chill with the GM talk and a someone posts another comment about GM I'll delete that comment and ban them from the thread.

I let some GM posts slide but most of the time when members start the whole GM debate all it does is derail the thread. You got the people tha say GM's are real just unauthorized and then there's the people that say that their 100% fakes and so on and so forth, and it just keeps going back and forth over and over again. So I'm just trying to keep the thread on track if you really need to know.

I don't know why but it always seems like people be trynna get on Admins for no reason. smh let em do their jobs

steve if you delete that gm comment, dont you think someone would post another statement related to that gm b.s. 

soooooo whats the point of exercising that power?:rolleyes

I don't know why your rolling you eyes at me. I'm exercising that power because it's my job. And if I say to chill with the GM talk and a someone posts another comment about GM I'll delete that comment and ban them from the thread.

I let some GM posts slide but most of the time when members start the whole GM debate all it does is derail the thread. You got the people tha say GM's are real just unauthorized and then there's the people that say that their 100% fakes and so on and so forth, and it just keeps going back and forth over and over again. So I'm just trying to keep the thread on track if you really need to know.

Put "NO GM TALK" in the title

It'll relieve some of your stress

^^^ yeah good idea, but you know people will still post about GM's. For every member that follows the rules there's five that don't. I guess it gives me something to do :lol:

came back in this thread bc my homie said some more pics leaked for these.............them pics look suspect, ill be gone til november..........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom