Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Here's a Bold prediction that I don't truly believe:
Nike is gonna mess around & give dudes a prelude to the 2015 Remastered Premiums...
By dropping the Black-Infs in true OG form: NA, durabuck, 3M, etc.

uh, if you don't believe it, why are you predicting it lmao

what's going through you guys heads man lol

Easy now, i threw a disclaimer in there :smokin
Ik I should've said that it won't be out for a while

Most likely.

NA is definitely coming back. With this remastering **** JB is doing and JB wanting to get their retro's as close to OG as possible, don't be surprised by another price hike when it happens though. '88 3s were a test, now retail is most likely going to be $200, remember those '88 Black Cements we saw? Yeah, they'll come out within the next two years, maybe even next year. Same with 4s, 5s, and 6s. It's only a matter of time.
Ik I should've said anytime soon

First of all, what does any of this have to do with black infrareds? Like just let me know, even the littlest connection? Other then that, the Oreo's will be a GR. In the interview on TSG, the VP being interviewed mentions them being a GR.

Back on the black/infrared topic, just be patient. They are coming out, be patient.

Was just trying to spark up conversation since we are 5 months away from these.

But the 2015 retro's could be an indication of the quality of material we get.

Was just trying to spark up conversation since we are 5 months away from these.

But the 2015 retro's could be an indication of the quality of material we get.

I hope these are of good quality but these fall in the pre-remastered phase, so they will just be okay if that.

I got a feeling that we might be in for something good on these...its June and we havent seen any pics, samples, nothing. JB has this thing under wraps for a reason

I got a feeling that we might be in for something good on these...its June and we havent seen any pics, samples, nothing. JB has this thing under wraps for a reason
doubt it how would fakes factories no to add 3m to a shoe supposedly dropping this year? I'm sure the info will start to pop by summers end.

I'm starting to believe that these really aren't releasing. There has been no official LEGIT photos, and no concrete info and release date. Let's be honest, there are official photos out there for December releases( Columbia's) and even photos for 2015 releases( Oreo 4's). Meaning the excuse that they haven't been made yet has no merit.

I might be alone in this thought but I'm calling bull **** on this release.

Keep calm bro, there's a lot "releasing" that we don't have pics for...let's just take it release by release

But side note, '91 '00 '10 release...I don't care 3m, no 3m just give me two purrrrrs [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I'm just happy they're making the 45 chicagos next year and with real leather lol. Quality sound be good on this pair I still doubt a NA on back idk why y'all set y'all selves up for failure like that lol

I on a unrelated note I think we get space jams next year with a concord Jumpman and maybe a 45 tho that's reaching! Looks like they're going the pe way by saying closer to OG

Damn....I knew they was going to hit us with the Infrapink color with these. SMH

Yeah dude it sucks real bad and isn't the same as the OG at all and you and no one else should buy it. Spread the word.

I'll take one for the team and buy them all so that no one else has to put up with it.

Yeah dude it sucks real bad and isn't the same as the OG at all and you and no one else should buy it. Spread the word.

I'll take one for the team and buy them all so that no one else has to put up with it.
Lol I knew I won't buying these so take as many as you can for the team cuh...doesn't effect me whatsoever.

Last edited:
FWIW, via MN
eyes.gif
I'll take two pairs. Looks like the same shade used in the white/infrared so I'll be ecstatic to get myself a pair. Hope all those that were/are complaining about the color truly pass and make this release, like the one in February. I guess time will tell. I know once it gets closer to release, more and more people will get desperate for a pair, and once official pics hit, minds will automatically change.

Need a better picture... Either way I will cop.... My pics of my Infrapack make the Pack look like a darker shade of black I hope that isn't really the case

Still waiting for a better look at the upper. I'm fine with any shade of Infrared, but the durabuck on that upper is a must for me. Literally no leeway there.

I'm really happy that I got called "cuh". It's like a turning point in my life. I'm leveling up.

But in all seriousness, those pics really do look like butts. I highly doubt the real deal will look that cheesy.

Back
Top Bottom