Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Need a better picture... Either way I will cop.... My pics of my Infrapack make the Pack look like a darker shade of black I hope that isn't really the case
The pack pair is darker because they used that sued-ish stuff that they were using. It looks darker than nubuck if that's what these are..

I hope they use that shade of Infrared... It will keep the beasts away from these 
nthat.gif

Everyone who is complaining need eve their comments. These will sell out in miliseconds regardless.

Don't worry guys, we will be blessed with quality products again in 2015. It will be here before you know it....Right? :rolleyes

the material looks better then the ashy larry material used on the 2010...

still need moar pics

they look on point. shade looks perfect to me. hopefully the infrapink crowd passes to make it easier for the rest of us, not gonna happen tho

[emoji]128293[/emoji]these smacking. Can't wait to see more pictures. This release will be nuts[emoji]128584[/emoji] then the columbias[emoji]128553[/emoji] get ready [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yea durabuck or closest thing possible to that is a must. I love the infrared hue thats been used thus far this year which I hope continues on these, but once again durabuck is absolutely necessary, that ashy nubuck on these was a travesty...

Yea durabuck or closest thing possible to that is a must. I love the infrared hue thats been used thus far this year which I hope continues on these, but once again durabuck is absolutely necessary, that ashy nubuck on these was a travesty...
agreed. people don't understand that 2014 infrared is similar to OG infrared. In the pics of OG 6s present day, the infrared's shade is going to appear a shade or 2 darker than when they were 1st released due to being 23 yrs old. Age dulls colors. People complaining that this years infrared is too pink don't realize that the OGs most likely looked fairly similar back in 1991 when the OG 6s were a brand new release.

i have been praying that these 2014s will be durabuck but i have a bad feeling that they wont...

Back
Top Bottom