Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Saw this pic the other night, Dave Mustaine wearing the OG. :smokin
to-md_39-32.jpg

Just my opinion, I hate the infared/pink. This kid at work wears the white infareds, they look like girls shoes.

I'd buy them to hoop in though.

@Zephyr1983
Last week TSG published an interview with Jordan Brand’s Dave Schechter.
Here is Schechter's quote regarding price increase for "Remastered" releases:
"Yes, the increase will be anywhere from 10-15% more. When you get a shoe that looks better, feels better, it’s more comfortable because it’s made with higher quality materials – it will last longer, so you’re getting more value."
so how do they explain the constant raise in prices and the quality is getting worse lol

I'm just real excited these are dropping. My thots[emoji]128514[/emoji]are patiently waiting to attack these raffles as usual [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The latest pics have less infrared on the bottom than the whites..something looks off

Because the whites always had more! Black infrared uses black where the infrared is on the whites and infrared on where it's white (right above sole)

Basically it's inverted

Y'all killing me in here.[emoji]128514[/emoji] I just want 1 pair of these, right now! November is so far away. I even gotta wait till the end of August for the sport blue 6s[emoji]128548[/emoji]

Fake or not that Instagram pic looks good to me. Funny how everyone swears up and down what's real and what's fake. No one really knows jack **** and calling them fake just cause clearly proves that. Obviously GMs are spot on these days and I wouldn't mind if the retail pair looks like that. I'll take two pair regardless. Favorite Jordan sneaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom