Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My roommate was wearing the GM joints yesterday. They looked real good. Pretty pink for infrared but everything else was on point at a quick glance. Can't wait until they come out.

i can not wait...but i haven't been picking up jordans lately.  I hope i'm not too rusty when november rolls around. 

Im looking forward to these as always an impulsive cop, you never know
Haha, i was just yanking your unit.

I feel yo
My roommate was wearing the GM joints yesterday. They looked real good. Pretty pink for infrared but everything else was on point at a quick glance. Can't wait until they come out.
They are nice. Wore them over vegas last weekend. Just as comfy as any authentic VI's from the past 4 years. 

Stayed at cosmo.

Turns out... there was a Jordan Brand event to showcase the upcoming release of the 28's (pure coincidence cuz it was my boys bachelor event in the same hotel, same weekend. LOL! Hee hee). 

Never seen so many tall people and jordans in the same vicinity in my life. 

Somebody asked me about pics of my version...

Hear ya geaux, beighbs. 

"I know!!! You're tired.. of huggin' and thuggin'... with nobody to love... nobody... nobody!!!"

Hold me.

I'm surprised that I've never seen anyone else customize their Lakers like that.

Last edited:
Marqueesole sells b grades and already have these for 270..

He's partially right, marqueesole sells gm/fakes not b-grades. They are selling these for $270 now and have a full size run of concord 11s and gamma 11s if your about that GM life.

Last edited:
yup
That's ironic because they don't come with the traditional 6 lace lock at all, instead the 5
The early release pairs came with red lace locks. 

I received the black and green, which is correct, just sans the 5 lock shroud. 

The irony was that my pair came in partially correct, just a discrepancy i recognized to 

be an anomaly in contrast to other gm pairs. 

Loosen up the jorts for once. 

I'm curious what the resale price on these will be because the Carmine release here dudes fought and hit security...I'm not about to throw down lol. What about the team early prices what they looking like?

yup

That's ironic because they don't come with the traditional 6 lace lock at all, instead the 5

The early release pairs came with red lace locks. 

I received the black and green, which is correct, just sans the 5 lock shroud. 

The irony was that my pair came in partially correct, just a discrepancy i recognized to 
be an anomaly in contrast to other gm pairs. 

Loosen up the jorts for once. 

so you bought fakes? Smh

I'm not picking up the red/white/green VI, so I haven't been paying attention to it at all...
But I'm interested in what the ISS dude said.
They seriously come with the V lace locks?
When MJ was photographed in the black/infs during his wear test/promo shoot back in the day he used the locks from the V.
(Still have that photo in my office.)
Is that why those VIs feature the V lock?
:nerd:

I'm not picking up the red/white/green VI, so I haven't been paying attention to it at all...
But I'm interested in what the ISS dude said.
They seriously come with the V lace locks?
When MJ was photographed in the black/infs during his wear test/promo shoot back in the day he used the locks from the V.
(Still have that photo in my office.)
Is that why those VIs feature the V lock?
:nerd:
Oh yeah, interesting, haven't seen that in a while. Got a pic?
Apparently jb has branded that red and white vi, a spzike, hence the V lacelock and the lining design. :x

Back
Top Bottom