Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

What does GM mean?

Also if MS sells fake, who else is doing a legit early release?

Grey Market, there's also no such thing as a legit early release when the release date is almost 4 months away.
Earliest I've ever seen an early retail shipment is a month ahead of the shoes release date(2 weeks from release is normal) or when a shoe is already with retailers and the release date gets pushed back.

Some people don't care about getting an authentic retail pair so they buy a pair early, most don't even know the difference.
A perfect example is all the people that bought GM gamma 11s last year only to realize later their pairs were different from the retail pair released.

We won't know what the differences are going to be between all the black infrared 6 early pairs people are buying now till months from now when retail pairs are actually shipped. Same thing has happened with Infrared23, Carmine, Brazil, Cigar, and Champagne 6s this year.

Once retail pairs are out it's usually easy to tell the fakes from authentic.

To each their own I guess, but what's the point in getting these early Grey Market kicks at above retail price???

I'm assuming y'all just gonna stunt at school or somewhere, but what really is the motive? I guess I'm just old and jaded by having basically 3 different variations of the same shoe in my lifetime ( OG, 2000, 2010) I was just a lil kid when I had the OGa but I still appreciate the shoe aesthetically, I just could never see myself buying anything counterfeit willingly.

To each their own I guess, but what's the point in getting these early Grey Market kicks at above retail price???

I'm assuming y'all just gonna stunt at school or somewhere, but what really is the motive? I guess I'm just old and jaded by having basically 3 different variations of the same shoe in my lifetime ( OG, 2000, 2010) I was just a lil kid when I had the OGa but I still appreciate the shoe aesthetically, I just could never see myself buying anything counterfeit willingly.
  This. Pretty damn certain this shoe is going to be a GR & while it may be difficult to obtain for retail on RD if you put in little to no effort, the initial resale on these won't be THAT high.

Last edited:

I'm assuming y'all just gonna stunt at school or somewhere, but what really is the motive?
All of this! I can understand GM less than retail if u don't have the funds (I won't do it tho). But fakes twice retail price? Lol trying way too hard to impress others.

Dudes use all sorts of excuses to justify early pairs, only reason they do it is to flex.
So they can claim they have a "plug" while neglecting to mention they paid double retail for fakes.

I know for a fact my plug has legitimate early pairs. He sold me early releases before and I've copped the same shoe for retail. It was all the same. I counted lace holes, I felt materials, saw colors, basically everything.

Nothing came out suspect. I'm sure there is fake early pairs by the dozen but I know my connect got true early releases

I know for a fact my plug has legitimate early pairs. He sold me early releases before and I've copped the same shoe for retail. It was all the same. I counted lace holes, I felt materials, saw colors, basically everything.

Nothing came out suspect. I'm sure there is fake early pairs by the dozen but I know my connect got true early releases

sodium levels high and its only august its going to be a long 4 months following this thread

I'm just saying, I'm just trying to clear things up. YES THERE ARE PLENTY OF FAKE EARLY RELEASES. BUT THERE ARE ALSO LEGITIMATE EARLY PAIRS

Not only have I brought legitimate early pairs from my boy before but he's been an eBay member since 07 and 100% feedback. Not even 1 neutral.

Over 1000 transactions.

Last edited:
I'm just saying, I'm just trying to clear things up. YES THERE ARE PLENTY OF FAKE EARLY RELEASES. BUT THERE ARE ALSO LEGITIMATE EARLY PAIRS

Not only have I brought legitimate early pairs from my boy before but he's been an eBay member since 07 and 100% feedback. Not even 1 neutral.

Over 1000 transactions.
bro just post up a pic of the size stamp inside the shoe. Then just say told us so in November if everything is same. Cause these comments ain't ending til 2weeks before black friday.
Edit: Just saw the 3 week production run [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Don't even waste your breath lol, dudes on here love to go on GM/Fake witch hunts

I see.

I could just understand if it was my first early purchase and I didn't know the guy.

I could guarantee my early pair is legitimate. Like I said , I've doubled up on kicks. One early release from my boy and one on release day. He hasn't failed me one a single release, everything from the air bubble to the to the color shade and texture was exact

They are. I already have my pair.
Lemme see some pics though.. 
nerd.gif

What really is the point of being THIS early though I never got that? In the end we all gonna get em so how cool will it really be to say I got em first? It's like buying the beta version of a game. Who knows what's gonna change or not.

What really is the point of being THIS early though I never got that? In the end we all gonna get em so how cool will it really be to say I got em first? It's like buying the beta version of a game. Who knows what's gonna change or not.

Yeah I agree it's pretty lame to get them early just to try to show off, who gives a damn. :rolleyes

Like if you want it that bad it's your money spend it as you please but at least don't fool yourselves saying it ain't to stunt. Not saying anyone is here I'm speaking in general. Only reason I would is if the kicks are so damn limited ain't no way I'm getting them ever unless it's early.

Back
Top Bottom