Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'd appreciate them throwing away their 2012 molds and coming back correct shape-wise on these.

yeah the mold on the '12s was funky 
mean.gif

for $180 please give us proper materials and NA on back. 
grin.gif
$180 is nothing.  You better be prepared to break out two Ben Franklin's and an additional $25-50 if you want them exactly like the originals. Those Swoosh boys in Beaverton are out get every possible penny.  

If Nike does these even remotely right, then next year (Along with the Concord Lows) this could be my cue to bow out of the game...Only other release I'm even remotely interested in are the White Infrared VI's and those are still maybe status...

I don't think it is a stretch for everyone to assume that the Black/Infrared VI's come out on Black Friday 2014...

However, if/whe they do...they will NOT have the Nike Air callout...

JM

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured that much was a given. I almost wish JB never did the '88 III's, because people's thirst for Nike Air branding has been in overdrive ever since. Gave dudes a sample and then took it off the menu :lol:

I'm still more concerned about the shape and materials anyway.

I don't think it is a stretch for everyone to assume that the Black/Infrared VI's come out on Black Friday 2014...

However, if/whe they do...they will NOT have the Nike Air callout...

JM

Makes sense

Yeah, I figured that much was a given. I almost wish JB never did the '88 III's, because people's thirst for Nike Air branding has been in overdrive ever since. Gave dudes a sample and then took it off the menu :lol:

Me too

my realistic hope is that the infrared is a tad brighter then the 2010s from the pack, they don't make the clear parts super blue, and that they use decent quality suede. all you can hope for nowadays

question would u guys be mad if they used durabuck for the whole shoe like the playoff 8s? for some reason I think I would like that better then suede, and I know they will never put it on just the back panel like the 2000s

...Huh? The whole 2000 pair's upper was durabuck as far as I know (as in, from the perspective of someone who owned them up until about 3 months ago.)

...Huh? The whole 2000 pair's upper was durabuck as far as I know (as in, from the perspective of someone who owned them up until about 3 months ago.)

my bad I thought the upper was 2 different materials. maybe that was the OGs

It was all durabuck but the back piece was slightly different, a little smoother and stiffer. So technically two different materials.

I still have my 2000 infareds and the heel part is indeed made of different material.
It is stiffer and shows creasing while the durabuck upper usually does not.

Naw, I mean, it was still durabuck as far as I know, but it was almost so short-haired and stiff that it felt like leather as mentioned above.

Last edited:

That's what I was thinking but I still got my fingers crossed for a NA wc4 next year. Mostly because it's 25th an of the 4 and last years wc4 was horrible quality

Back
Top Bottom