Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Online or bust for me, I have to work all day on black Friday and will not be able to pick up if I were to win a raffle or the Niketown twitter rsvp.

Eddie Vedder is rocking the hell out the VI. They look like HIS signature shoe. I love that grungy beat up look of his pair. I'll give up my DS Bred 1s for a worn out crumbled OG VI in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I talked to a dude from footaction and he told me that they're doing the ticket system for the barons this coming week and most likely for the 6's but they won't have much in stock. I guess I better do my homework now.

If they are saying they are going to having limited numbers of the shoe which will be the biggest GR of the year then the raffle is rigged and would go elsewhere for a ticket.
depends on the location and ****. My footlocker only gets 1 FSR of GRs and that's it tho my city is full of sneaker heads and hypebeasts

This sneaker is bigger than life for those that really know! Can not wait until RD. No early pairs for me.

Good luck to all looking to cop. Multi pairs, if I am able!

These and the Legend Blue 11's are the only J's I want for the rest of the year!! Everything else is a pass for me. I have so many 13's like playoffs, He Got Games, and Black/Red ones that the Baron's, all black/red ones & Red Toe's don't appeal to me at all.

These and the Legend Blue 11's are the only J's I want for the rest of the year!! Everything else is a pass for me. I have so many 13's like playoffs, He Got Games, and Black/Red ones that the Baron's, all black/red ones & Red Toe's don't appeal to me at all.
you and everybody else...I wanted pantones too but the whole pack idea killed it for me.

Yup that pack release was an instant throw off for me. JB is forcing you to get a pair that some may not like. Individual releases are better for me.

If retailers already have em I think it's safe to say there are some legit pairs floating around..

Lighten up on Lord Cotton. These shoes bring out nostalgia and feelings you younger cats will never ever fathom. We had a war going on that brought out more patriotism and unity than anything post 9/11. Technology was on uprise. Arts and fashion was 100% original. The whole progressive swing of entering and existing in the then unchartered 1990s was more elation than despair or worry like it is now.

Obviously by pictures posted in the thread this sneaker had a tie in with popular culture of 1991. When millions of kids such as myself at the time saw Michael Jordan BALL OUT and win his first title in these kicks that took the hype over the top. This shoe was a instant classic and on everybody wishlist in spring 1991. Black Infrared 6s were hyped before Kanye, 2000 Retros, and even before Jordan won his 1st ring. These shoes stood out and crushed everything around them in that Era.

I have so many stories and quirks connected to this shoe it's not even funny. Alot of yall just see a sneaker and whatever imperfections it may have to come on here to be a female dog about. When I look at these sneaks I instantly go back to seeing places I had the time of my life at and faces that ain't around no more (peace be upon my mother she bought me maroons). That's what I'm sure Lord Cotton was aiming at.

Lighten up on Lord Cotton. These shoes bring out nostalgia and feelings you younger cats will never ever fathom. We had a war going on that brought out more patriotism and unity than anything post 9/11. Technology was on uprise. Arts and fashion was 100% original. The whole progressive swing of entering and existing in the then unchartered 1990s was more elation than despair or worry like it is now.

Obviously by pictures posted in the thread this sneaker had a tie in with popular culture of 1991. When millions of kids such as myself at the time saw Michael Jordan BALL OUT and win his first title in these kicks that took the hype over the top. This shoe was a instant classic and on everybody wishlist in spring 1991. Black Infrared 6s were hyped before Kanye, 2000 Retros, and even before Jordan won his 1st ring. These shoes stood out and crushed everything around them in that Era.

I have so many stories and quirks connected to this shoe it's not even funny. Alot of yall just see a sneaker and whatever imperfections it may have to come on here to be a female dog about. When I look at these sneaks I instantly go back to seeing places I had the time of my life at and faces that ain't around no more (peace be upon my mother she bought me maroons). That's what I'm sure Lord Cotton was aiming at.
Gracias Senor!

Man zip your mouth. Im probably older than you.

Quit that young cats bull **** cuz i aint young.

I know the feeling of nostagia

I also know the difference between life and a pair of shoes

Lord cotton explained what he meant afterwards. No need to bash young people or call people a ***** because they dont feel the way you do

Last edited:

You took my thoughts and twisted them. Basically this is a child hood memory that is dear to alot of sneaker fiends. That is all.
Heads up, Bro, it  ain't cool to be  a Michael Jordan fanatic over here. All they do is take shots at him make fun of his gear and baseball career. But I totally agree, if you're more than just a hipster  and INTO ALL THINGS pertaining to Michael's career, these are very special.

And even if you're just a child of the '90s this should still be a big deal without the "calm down, it's just a shoe". So say whatever the **** you want, but to some people, its more than just a shoe. I wish the rest of you would step aside and make it easier for us. If it's "just a shoe" to you, sit this one out then. I mean, it's only a shoe right???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom