Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

:lol: at people not seeing a problem with a $15 price increase. Y'all dont see why consumers complain when gas, grocery, or mortgage/rent prices increase by a few cents?

People get outraged cuz these corporations increase while at the same time cut back. If you dont show resistance and take it bending, it leaves the door open for more and more increases/cut backs.

After tax you looking at $200? and no not targeted at you, speaking in general.
Oh I see, here in gb we dont have Tax, but the prices are much higher anyways.

For 170 sneaker, I need to pay 216 bucks (not shipped)

For 185 sneaker, here it would cost 232 - 240 (not shipped).

+ Im sure that some people out here trip over 15$, squeeze each dollar tight. Thats not about how poor you are or whatever, but its about how to stay on top of your finances instead of blowing the cash.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at people not seeing a problem with a $15 price increase. Y'all dont see why consumers complain when gas, grocery, or mortgage/rent prices increase by a few cents?

People get outraged cuz these corporations increase while at the same time cut back. If you dont show resistance and take it bending, it leaves the door open for more and more increases/cut backs.
+1

imma give you real talk save a buck everry day for 14 years....check it

maybe buck a month for 14

:lol:

rich right?

Last edited by a moderator:
you talking about a semi proper 14 year retro, cmon

I'm speaking in general. A lot of people (of all ages) don't have their priorities in order financially. This ain't no cheap hobby. Last pair of J's I purchased were the Black Grapes last summer

Boys be at the mall blowing that bill money, going to the club fronting, and coming home to no lights and bologna and a 2 liter of soda in the fridge. got dem J's doe!
mean.gif
Thats some extremes homie, think about dudes who work for minimal wage at wallmart or mcdonalds or whatever, make a living, support themselves, homies dont get much sh*t but few times a year can afford 200$ for a hobby, did I mention the $185 (not taxed or shipped)? Someone's left with surprise. Maybe middle class dude who bought gifts for everyone and left the two hunnid bill for his shoes... ooops.

Priorities set right, but the price set wrong tho + there is no default priority setting, everybody does it their own thing. Some people think jays are more important than other hobbies (yes, you have to survive too).

My point, keep the f*cking 170$ and everyone will be happy

Thats some extremes homie, think about dudes who work for minimal wage at wallmart or mcdonalds or whatever, make a living, support themselves, homies dont get much sh*t but few times a year can afford 200$ for a hobby, did I mention the $185 (not taxed or shipped)? Someone's left with surprise. Maybe middle class dude who bought gifts for everyone and left the two hunnid bill for his shoes... ooops.

Priorities set right, but the price set wrong tho + there is no default priority setting, everybody does it their own thing. Some people think jays are more important than other hobbies (yes, you have to survive too).

My point, keep the f*cking 170$ and everyone will be happy

If you struggling over $15 you prob shouldn't be buying $200 sneakers
END OF DISCUSSION

If you struggling over $15 you prob shouldn't be buying $200 sneakers

END OF DISCUSSION

I wouldnt struggle to come up with $120 to fill my tank if gas was raised from $3.50 $5 a gallon in SoCal. So I shouldn't have a problem with oil corps?

Coming up with the money isnt the problem half the time, even when you got it. This is why the wealthy stays wealthy. They dont take ish eventho they got 7 zeros in the bank.

Last edited:
I'm copping a pair of Gray Toes online for my boy overseas, he was *****ing about the Shipping and Tax. i told him the same thing, if it's going to leave you without, don't cop. that simple. I would rather have Lights and groceries and gas in my ride vs a pair of jays and struggle till next pay day. 

15 bucks....

pick:
lotto tickets
ramens
netflix 2 months
hulu 2 months
nyc metrocard
chinese/fast food lunch specials
cheap booze
rubber :evil:
razors cream soap fresh up stuff
android appstore money/ in app purchase

cmon you know

I wouldnt struggle to come up with $120 to fill my tank if gas were $5. So I shouldn't have a problem with oil corps?

Cop a Hybrid

Ok gas and DWP prices went up, now what? Bend over and hopefully that shaft is lubed up. Y'all really dont see the problem with these increases in the last few years? Dont argue to make urself feel better or to justify forking over more cash for cheaper product either.

First im like ok $160 for Jordans now when they went for $135-$150. Then, ok $160. Next, damn $170? Now 185. Wait thats not even it...rumored 190-200 in 2015? :rofl:

Only reason I buy Jordans is cuz I get discounts. The moment thats over I'm goooood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom