Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

devil.gif

With all this talk about pairs being 170 vs 185. I know the solution...Just buy two pairs! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

If you are preaching having priorities for a man complaining about 15 dollars then i dont know what to tell you

Where are your priorities if you spending 200 bucks on badly made shoes with less comfort than a 50 dollar pair of reeboks?

Its a thin line drawn when you try to critique somebodys voice and dont look around you and see where your own priorities are

Is he smart for wanting to save a few bucks?

Or is the next man dumb for throwing away his money here and there?

Or are we all accountants here?

Last edited:
As you previously stated, it says price is subject to change.. On the catalog and website. The box tag pic on the last page was just one of many pics taken by AirThompson who said he had them in store at a FNL. And you know they are not going to charge less than the box price, the price will be updated as it gets closer.

Side note: Last year the price change took effect 11/2/13 with the Laney 5 and Legend 11s are already slated at $200.
I believe the price change took effect last year with the steel 10s. and eastbay had the legend 11s listed @ 199 as well as the 13s listed @185. and if I'm not mistaken the 13s that just came out with the patent leather stuff were supposed to be 170 but turned out to be 185.

Last edited:
Ok gas and DWP prices went up, now what? Bend over and hopefully that shaft is lubed up. Y'all really dont see the problem with these increases in the last few years? Dont argue to make urself feel better or to justify forking over more cash for cheaper product either.

First im like ok $160 for Jordans now when they went for $135-$150. Then, ok $160. Next, damn $170? Now 185. Wait thats not even it...rumored 190-200 in 2015?
roll.gif

Only reason I buy Jordans is cuz I get discounts. The moment thats over I'm goooood.
info on your method?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Arguing about $15 :rofl: If $15 price difference affects your pocket like that you def shouldn't be buying nearly $200 shoes. Plain and simple. No way around that.

Arguing about $15
roll.gif
If $15 price difference affects your pocket like that you def shouldn't be buying nearly $200 shoes. Plain and simple. No way around that.
$15 bucks definitely shouldn't make a difference for people who regularly buy $170 shoes.. but shouldn't the $15 increase be justified in some kind of way other than it being the end of the year? (it's becoming a trend obviously).  I know the remastered series is supposed to give us better quality, and i'm all for that.. but i'm going to be honest i was a little miffed when the hologram 13s which were supposed to be $170 were all of a sudden $185.. just saying  

If you struggling over $15 you prob shouldn't be buying $200 sneakers
$15 (honestly it's going to be more next year in all likelihood). Sure for one pair it's not much. But if you continue to cop over the next few years, that will add up fast. and that's just factoring in the most recent price increase. If you look at the $160 price point compared to the $170, I've already spent $100-$150 of extra money for absolutely no reason on absolutely nothing. If they raise it by 15 now, that's basically doubling the blank spending in only 1 year. Does that make any logical sense? Wouldn't you rather have the extra 300-400 in your pocket? I know most of Niketalk would probably just spend it on some overpriced royals or something anyways but ya'll can't let nike keep doing this lol

Last edited:
$15 bucks definitely shouldn't make a difference for people who regularly buy $170 shoes.. but shouldn't the $15 increase be justified in some kind of way other than it being the end of the year? (it's becoming a trend obviously).  I know the remastered series is supposed to give us better quality, and i'm all for that.. but i'm going to be honest i was a little miffed when the hologram 13s which were supposed to be $170 were all of a sudden $185.. just saying  
They've been going up on prices for the past few years every year. I dunno why folks thought these would stay the same when they do record numbers every single release. They're gonna raise it and folks will pay it. Why wouldn't they raise the price?

Last edited:

$15 (honestly it's going to be more next year in all likelihood). Sure for one pair it's not much. But if you continue to cop over the next few years, that will add up fast. and that's just factoring in the most recent price increase. If you look at the $160 price point compared to the $170, I've already spent $100-$150 of extra money for absolutely no reason on absolutely nothing. If they raise it by 15 now, that's basically doubling the blank spending in only 1 year. Does that make any logical sense? Wouldn't you rather have the extra 300-400 in your pocket? I know most of Niketalk would probably just spend it on some overpriced royals or something anyways but ya'll can't let nike keep doing this lol
And a blue checkered flannel shirt
laugh.gif

They've been going up on prices for the past few years every year. I dunno why folks thought these would stay the same when they do record numbers every single release. They're gonna raise it and folks will pay it. Why wouldn't they raise the price?
well yeah from jordan brand's side of things, it makes obvious sense from a business stand point.. i'm just trying to say it sucks from the consumer side of things, i'm just *****ing and complaining, don't mind me 
laugh.gif

well yeah from jordan brand's side of things, it makes obvious sense from a business stand point.. i'm just trying to say it sucks from the consumer side of things, i'm just *****ing and complaining, don't mind me :lol:
We'll I don't see really how or why Jordan Brand would wanna see things from any other POV other than their own and it's all about that bottom line. Its about making money. As much and as fast as u can. Its simple economics 101.

Last edited:
We'll I don't see really how or why Jordan Brand would wanna see things from any other POV other than their own and it's all about that bottom line. Its about making money. As much and as fast as u can. Its simple economics 101.
they won't lol 

I'm going to be in Chicago over Thanksgiving. My hotel is actually a block away from Niketown. Anyone in the area know the normal process for releases or any other store suggestions?
you bout to get plane train and automobile'd
[emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:

It's more than $15. Including Shipping + Tax in CA = $185+$16+$15= $216
eyes.gif
if ur ordering online, some places don't charge tax or shipping. not to mention if u buyin from store its just tax so unless u want to pay 216 ur not trying hard enough

I wouldnt struggle to come up with $120 to fill my tank if gas was raised from $3.50 $5 a gallon in SoCal. So I shouldn't have a problem with oil corps?

Coming up with the money isnt the problem half the time, even when you got it. This is why the wealthy stays wealthy. They dont take ish eventho they got 7 zeros in the bank.
That is one smart man right here, that really gets it, thank you for having your eyes wide open sir!

Regardless the price money ante problem not saying that am ballin money ante thing to me i spent like 5 grand just on my front conversion this year on my whip havent been coppin kicks since da Carmine 6 dropped i copped barons 13 just cuz as well 15 or 20 bucks 50 ante nothing if want em i cop em but best believe i wont pay no 300 bucks for infared 6s am sure these going like sportblue 6s there alot avaliable i think hardest release to get would be colombias n all carolina 11 pack

Back
Top Bottom