Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

185$ for this gr ?
All the other 6 were 170$?
times are changing, don't get used to this 185 cuz come jan you'll be dishing out 190 for a gr retro, but its been known for months that these would be 185

Last edited:
Hopefully those same people that passed up on the white infrareds because it was "pink" to them will pass up on these as well.

Made it a lot easier for me to grab em.

That price hike is ridiculous, but I didn't really see anything that I like until the Hares in May. So I'll be saving up a lot in the 1st quarter.

arent all stores raffle now? If so your in and out no hassle, granted you win of course

Repped for those pics. Going to try and grab me 2 pairs.

I don't think Finishline does raffle. The only thing Finishline does is a draft for the XI's. I'm still going to try and get a raffle from HOH and FTL.

all the finishlines here just moved to raffle, expect the rest of the nation to follow unless its just our district that is doing so.

Might start going to FNL again if so.. it's been FCFS at my local mall which is impossible. During the more popular releases ppl start lining up at 4am, I'm not about that life.

That price hike is ridiculous, but I didn't really see anything that I like until the Hares in May. So I'll be saving up a lot in the 1st quarter.
yeah only things early in the year are oreo 4, and liberty 10s. The columbia 4, bulls over broadway 10s i would only cop on discount. The laser 1s drop on my bday but im not sold on them. If the pictures of the hares are real and they have scales i'll be copping a CDP pair in may instead. They'd be about the same price at that time anyway. 
Might start going to FNL again if so.. it's been FCFS at my local mall which is impossible. During the more popular releases ppl start lining up at 4am, I'm not about that life.
yeah i've never camped and never will honestly. 

those ppl will give us the chance to cop online. 

arent all stores raffle now? If so your in and out no hassle, granted you win of course

Repped for those pics. Going to try and grab me 2 pairs.

I don't think Finishline does raffle. The only thing Finishline does is a draft for the XI's. I'm still going to try and get a raffle from HOH and FTL.

The FNL's around my area are all doing raffles for this. I also heard they are getting rid of the "draft"

Last edited:
The infrared is very vibrant, although it could be because the background is black now and not white. As for the whole color debate it honestly looks just like the white infrared color from earlier this year and i am a ok with that!
Naw b that infrared on them white/infrared this year was horrible

And it'll b the same "horrible" infrared on these. Hated that debate earlier this year for the whites. It's crazy I was called for every raffle I entered for the whites. Employees callin askin if I still wanted em lol. Doubt that will be the case for these...

It's the same infrared shade. They're not going to go out of their way and change the color. It looks like a different shade based off the white shoe is going to look brighter than a black based shoe.

Naw b that infrared on them white/infrared this year was horrible
if you didn't like that then you're not gonna like these, just for reference on monday i'll wear my white infra 6s and compare the color im telling you regardless of what the box says its the same. 

Back
Top Bottom