Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Everyone finally the 10 day countdown has come and may we all feast on the 28th. Hopefully nobody on here misses out...this is only appropriate

Ive been wanting these for a minute, and now that they're dropping again, I kinda don't want them [emoji]128558[/emoji] .

I will be out of town that weekend(Bayou Classic) and all of the stores i called in that area are doing tickets starting on sunday!!! NDC or bust

Haven't done raffle for a couple years. Went to hiltop mall and got a ticket at FTL and FL. FA doing fcfs and champs start raffle next Monday Tuesday. I wanna see if they'll call haha.

grizzy hold my pair down
laugh.gif
i'm not even sure i'll get mine  
nerd.gif

Someone please show me where it says in the raffke rules where I can only enter in one footlocjer store, or one finish line store etc. dudes ready to call and snitch because they think their "breaking the rules" I've ALWAYS entered at multiple footlocket stores multiple champs etc.

i called yesterday to my footlocker and they said if they get the shipment in on tuesday they will do the ticket event on wednesday otherwise they dont know when they will do it and that it was going to be a guaranteed ticket so they have to get the inventory first

then i call just now to see whats up and the same guy (i recognized his voice) says they have a raffle going on and it started yesterday and today is the last day to get in

some sus **** going on rn

Back
Top Bottom