Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

He already called tho

8JskhBR.jpg

that IMG tho lool

Sunday can't come soon enough. Got one pair locked down, just need one more. If I can grab more, then I'll definitely be looking to help out fellow NT fam for retail.

Last edited:
That poor 16 year old kid just wants to go home but noooooooooo someone calls about some guy on a message board with multiple tickets...

I'm confident i'll be able to get online come release time. Still put in for 2 raffles to try my luck tho.

Got to see these in person today. All I can say is....WOW. I'm impartial to these, but they really are hands down one of the best releases in a while. Same infrared as on the whites from earlier this year, but it looks better with the black material

Got two guaranteed pairs from finishline even though they are doing raffles just shows u how shady they are

SMH... had no idea FTL was doing their raffles yesterday & today - just saw it when I checked their release schedule. Teaches me an important lesson: aleays sub to NT threads ANYTIME I see something I want.

SMH... had no idea FTL was doing their raffles yesterday & today - just saw it when I checked their release schedule. Teaches me an important lesson: aleays sub to NT threads ANYTIME I see something I want.

its funny because the last time i checked my local stores, it said ticket procedures. Now i check again today and it say sweepstakes.

rqB8icJ.gif

Back
Top Bottom