Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Ask the guy who has these posted above. All u gotta do is use separate emails, phones, computers, addresses and buy from different stores online and in store. 20 pairs don't have to all be from the same store. It's not hard for anybody to obtain multiple pairs as long as u have the money.
so how is that 20 pairs at a time? multiple pairs yea i can get two sometimes, but what does different phones, computers emails have to do with this?

either ur implying they have the best bots out there to snatch them up pairs or ur suggesting someone is quick enough to get 20 pairs online at release time even though most ppl have trouble getting 1. 

no chance it is some dude doing all that crap. it is simply retailers are the new resellers. 
They're are tons of people who do exactly that. They form groups put their connections together and split profits. Buy as many pairs as possible for retail on release day, in stores and online. And then put their tax on it. quite simple really.

Last edited:
so how is that 20 pairs at a time? multiple pairs yea i can get two sometimes, but what does different phones, computers emails have to do with this?

either ur implying they have the best bots out there to snatch them up pairs or ur suggesting someone is quick enough to get 20 pairs online at release time even though most ppl have trouble getting 1. 
Retro Js are always one per customer so u have to go around that. Your only thinking about in store. I'm talking in store and online too.

They're are tons of people who do exactly that. They form groups put their connections together and split profits. Buy as many pairs as possible for retail on release day, in stores and online. And then put their tax on it. quite simple really.
and u think the retailers / managers / friends of managers are totally okay with not getting a piece of the pie? no one is getting 20 pairs to make 1000 profit after 2 weeks and splitting it 5 ways 

and u think the retailers / managers / friends of managers are totally okay with not getting a piece of the pie? no one is getting 20 pairs to make 1000 profit after 2 weeks and splitting it 5 ways 
If u got 5 people with multiple avenues should be able to put together about 100 pairs. And if copping online u don't have to deal with managers.

Last edited:

Agh I hate myself for resell talking, but alot of people who buy from a store connect let the connect buy the shoe, with their discount, but then pay retail for it. Therefore the connect gets the 30% between the retail and disco price and the resell still makes theirs

I'm not talking about how the nickel and dimers doing it. In talking about how these resell websites without JB accounts that get so many pairs. The big fish.

Last edited:

Agh I hate myself for resell talking, but alot of people who buy from a store connect let the connect buy the shoe, with their discount, but then pay retail for it. Therefore the connect gets the 30% between the retail and disco price and the resell still makes theirs
u think the connect wouldn't want a bit more than the 30% difference? c'mon, maybe if they are friends or something. greed is greed. as for the teams of 5 that get 1000 pairs of shoes to flip.... i don't necessarily believe that is a real thing unless they just happen to be awesome bot programmers with a bunch of addresses 

u think the connect wouldn't want a bit more than the 30% difference? c'mon, maybe if they are friends or something. greed is greed. as for the teams of 5 that get 1000 pairs of shoes to flip.... i don't necessarily believe that is a real thing unless they just happen to be awesome bot programmers with a bunch of addresses 
So u think all resellers are just riding solo nickel and diming it?

Last edited:

30% of 185 is 55.00, and then they dont have evidence that they're re-selling shoes they bought with their discount, which could lead to their job being lost.

No callbacks yet for me in LA, but I ordered this pizza yesterday 
pimp.gif

So u think all resellers are just riding solo nickel and diming it?
nope, i think they're retailers with nike accounts just abusing it. i think that's one group. i think the other group are the programmers. as for the weekend drop people, i don't know at all. probably something similar to rmk store.

as for the employee discount...or the 33%, i'm sure that was cool for awhile, an easy $50, but what's to stop the employee from getting another 20 or 25 in cash on the side? i mean i don't even care, it's just funny to think someone would be okay with $50 when they can get $75 these days. and there's no reason why they can't just process it like a normal sale and then agree on a $20 outside. it's just a seedy thing going on 

Last edited:
People keep saying how much they don't care for resellers but then keep giving random ones promotion & bring attention to them

People keep saying how much they don't care for resellers but then keep giving random ones promotion & bring attention to them
after reading this... i don't know what to think except...a team of 25 only bringing in 2k a week and 6k a week on a "good week" -- that is awful not counting transaction fees and time/hustle. 

get that nonsense outta here. garbage article 

thnx for sharing one persons views on reselling
it's not garbage and u asked me how they did it. "You go diggin for BS, and u are likely to find some." Complex obviously thought enough of it to post it.

Last edited:
it's not garbage and u asked me how they did it. "You go diggin for ****** u are likely to find some."
sorry, read the part where they sold 150 pairs of powder blue 3s and 100 pairs of bobcats 10s.... somehow i don't believe this. anyway like i said, i'm done, getting my infrareds the old fashion way and that's the end 

Last edited:
Ask the guy who has these posted above. All u gotta do is use separate emails, phones, computers, addresses and buy from different stores online and in store. 20 pairs don't have to all be from the same store. It's not hard for anybody to obtain multiple pairs as long as u have the money.
how does ur explanation have anything to do with a group of kids running around buying out general releases to flip them for $5 each to make 500 bucks off 100 pairs then divide that how many ways then subtract time and energy and gas spent to make it to the point where theyre non relevant, hence why i called it a garbage article.

u were talkin bout emails, computers, addresses, and other things. again ur reaching for someone who doesn't know a single reseller.

i know plenty who manage to get limited releases like bred 1s, slam dunk 6s, cigar champagnes thru connects (they pay extra) then take them to flight club, consignment shops and flip them.

not lil gang of kids banding together to make 50 bucks

Back
Top Bottom