Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Ok so I just caught up on the past 10 pages and from what I'm reading these FTLs have made calls already:

Panorama
Northridge
NoHo

And if that's the case I'm 0/5 on my size and 0/1 for GS :\

Last edited:
And on the reseller tip it's already begun

View media item 1270330
This guy always has FSRs for ridic prices too. But if there's people who are willing to pay it to "have piece of mind" then dudes like this will keep being around

A Bootlegger... 
laugh.gif

man, he's out the Crib Slangin' J's to feed the Baby ....Hence the Baby chair!

Qft. Agreed. Any reseller I see soliciting their business on niketalk I'm telling on them right off the muscle. Call me what u want. Idgaf. Scumbags.
the way you talk about resellers, i wouldnt doubt it if you have a kid thats a reseller.....reseller are human too you should use that negative energy towards nike to make more available so you can stop crying about resellers all the dam time
mad.gif

the way you talk about resellers, i wouldnt doubt it if you have a kid thats a reseller.....reseller are human too you should use that negative energy towards nike to make more available so you can stop crying about resellers all the dam time>:
nike makes enough pairs, it's the resellers who buy 20 pairs at a time that jacks it up. I don't deal with them and never will. And I don't even know 1 single reseller. And i dont respect the hustle at all.

Last edited:
Just bought a size 14 and talked him down to $300, I'm sit on it and sell for $425 when size 14 dries up
so just using this logic, assuming u dont meet face to face with the $425 guy... ur sitting on $300 for who knows how long... selling on ebay or flightclub takes ur 425 and slashes it by $80... and u make a whopping 40 bucks.... while carrying a $300 balance for however long it takes the market to dry up. too many stupid re-resellers around here 

so just using this logic, assuming u dont meet face to face with the $425 guy... ur sitting on $300 for who knows how long... selling on ebay or flightclub takes ur 425 and slashes it by $80... and u make a whopping 40 bucks.... while carrying a $300 balance for however long it takes the market to dry up. too many stupid re-resellers around here 
I hope he was joking lol

nike makes enough pairs, it's the resellers who buy 20 pairs at a time that jacks it up. I don't deal with them and never will. And I don't even know 1 single reseller. And i dont respect the hustle at all.

LOL so you don't think Nike's to blame at all? You think they made enough yeezys to satisfy demand? Nike can always create more supply and make every release a GR to satisfy the demand and kill resell value, but they know that doing that will hurt the company in the long run. IMO Nike is the only one to blame to be honest.

LOL so you don't think Nike's to blame at all? You think they made enough yeezys to satisfy demand? Nike can always create more supply and make every release a GR to satisfy the demand and kill resell value, but they know that doing that will hurt the company in the long run. IMO Nike is the only one to blame to be honest.
lol there's no one to blame. it is buying and selling sneakers at the end of the day. it's also like a mini stock market w/ high transaction costs for some people. overall it is pretty ridiculous but everyone should just chill out 

I was joking...and by the way the air trainer flax just sold out on NDC in 3 minutes with the timer, good luck trying online next week

Last edited:
how do resellers buy 20 pairs at a time, please share.

ive heard of employees being shady and letting their peeps get an extra pair or 2 

This guy always has FSRs for ridic prices too. But if there's people who are willing to pay it to "have piece of mind" then dudes like this will keep being around
yup ppl who buy from them keep them around. if resellers were buying every release and not being able to sell them off, they would have to eventually stop buying unless they got a money tree 

ive heard of employees being shady and letting their peeps get an extra pair or 2 

Just hustling man. I know quite a few resellers give tips or kickbacks to the employees who help them, but if you're cool with a mangaer, there is nothing that can stop you.

It's the age old saying, "It's not what you know, it's who you know!"

View media item 1270330

Ask the guy who has these posted above. All u gotta do is use separate emails, phones, computers, addresses and buy from different stores online and in store. 20 pairs don't have to all be from the same store. It's not hard for anybody to obtain multiple pairs as long as u have the money.

Last edited:

you do know thats the worst sz to resell?
Ask the guy who has these posted above. All u gotta do is use separate emails, phones, computers, addresses and buy from different stores online and in store. 20 pairs don't have to all be from the same store. It's not hard for anybody to obtain multiple pairs as long as u have the money.
no chance it is some dude doing all that crap. it is simply retailers are the new resellers. 

I was joking...and by the way the air trainer flax just sold out on NDC in 3 minutes with the timer, good luck trying online next week
It didn't Sell Out!

That was NDC not gettting it up right!!!   

There's pairs up now 

Back
Top Bottom