Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

No wonder I couldn't find any damn codes using the Search This Thread function. >D Y'all keep spelling Shiekh wrong.

Good look, nonetheless.

Copped 35 tickets the past 2 days with the gf and getting 10 more tickets next week
nthat.gif
What happened to this guy?

Just got a call from a finishline even though they originally told me they were calling on Wednesday. Hope is alive! I assume they were waiting for their stock to arrive or they're just being very nice and calling people on a weekend.

I haven't bought anything since the powder blue 10's so I'm ready for these!

tumblr_lif098MgZF1qcto4p.gif

Last edited:

Just got a call from a finishline even though they originally told me they were calling on Wednesday. Hope is alive! I assume they were waiting for their stock to arrive or they're just being very nice and calling people on a weekend.
Location?

Oh and also check out the foot locker and Footaction over at BLVD mall.  I heard people tried to get tickets on Monday but the employees said they'll be giving them out next week.  Same thing was said at the FTL at Miracle Mile.  Call the Champs locations too, they didn't give anything out on Monday.

Foot Locker at Fashion Show Mall, Meadows Mall, and Galleria Sunset are done.  Finish Line as Fashion Show is also done.  I'm unsure of all the other stores.

Thank you very much for this info! I'm also going to see what Undefeated, Suite 160, 12AM Run, and CRSVR are doing.

Oh and also check out the foot locker and Footaction over at BLVD mall.  I heard people tried to get tickets on Monday but the employees said they'll be giving them out next week.  Same thing was said at the FTL at Miracle Mile.  Call the Champs locations too, they didn't give anything out on Monday.

Foot Locker at Fashion Show Mall, Meadows Mall, and Galleria Sunset are done.  Finish Line as Fashion Show is also done.  I'm unsure of all the other stores.

Thank you very much for this info! I'm also going to see what Undefeated, Suite 160, 12AM Run, and CRSVR are doing.

I got a raffle ticket from FTL BLVD. on Monday last week...Not sure what's up with that store but from what I heard they hadn't yet made calls for the tickets they'd already given out...Might be worth a shot if you stick your head in there and ask...

I think all Champs are doing their tickets this Monday last I heard...

I got a raffle ticket from FTL BLVD. on Monday last week...Not sure what's up with that store but from what I heard they hadn't yet made calls for the tickets they'd already given out...Might be worth a shot if you stick your head in there and ask...

I think all Champs are doing their tickets this Monday last I heard...
Bunch of liars there.  My cousin went Monday 11:00am and they (FTL BLVD mall) said next week, as in this upcoming Monday-Tuesday.  Did you go to the FA there as well?

Back
Top Bottom