Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Speak for everyone else, I copped 2 pairs of those and an Infrared pack..

Traded my DS pair for Thunder IVs cause they're my grails, now someone wants to buy my 7/10 pair for $200. Not sure what to do.
i had two pairs and the infrared pack as well. sold one pair for 120 few years back n just traded my last ds pair for ds royals. but i still have the pack ds. id get rid of that pair for 200 n just cop the new ones lol.

Had the 1999 release I believe it was. Glad to see these release again. Just sold my pair actually.

Last edited:
We're talking about JB. :lol:

The majority of us would prefer both, but let's be realistic. I'll be content with just durabuck on these.
This and tbh I never cared much for the 3m to tell you guys the truth. Yeah it's nice but it's never a deal breaker on whether I'm gonna buy some kicks or not

This and tbh I never cared much for the 3m to tell you guys the truth. Yeah it's nice but it's never a deal breaker on whether I'm gonna buy some kicks or not

I agree. Not a deal breaker for me either, but I was quite disappointed with the black/red 13's that released last year.

Last edited:
Inbox'd da paypal

Jk

My point is these won't be limited

Take the bet...You will win. These won't be limited.

Hype, however, is an unpredictable factor that may make these SEEM limited. Especially with JM's confirmation of a November drop (GOTTA be Black Friday), there will be plenty of these to go around.

nerd.gif

anyone know what these are?

Last edited:
yep. It was behind the holes on the ankle area on the ogs. No retros did though

INTERESTING! I actually had OG VI's in 1st grade...I'll never forget the story...I had the LA Gear pump joints...They stopped pumping. Mom dukes took me to the sneaker store to exchange them (back when you could exchange worn sneakers). I wanted another pair of the LA Gear pump joints...Mom wasn't havin it. Made me get the Mikes instead.

They probably didn't even put 3M on the youth joints back then though anyway.

Back
Top Bottom