Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Couldn't use a Durabuck base, B? :frown:

I'm holding on to the last strand of hope that they don't make them suede or nubuck.

Couldn't use a Durabuck base, B? :frown:

I'm holding on to the last strand of hope that they don't make them suede or nubuck.
I feel like we deserve this at least! First they come out with the varsity red shade, then drop both shoes in a pack but neglect the proper materials, so I feel like the third time has to be right. The whites are looking good, so I'm praying these are also

call me crazy but I actually prefer varsity red over infrared and non-ashy suede over durabuck.
I hear that.. but im not gonna lie to myself i will be copping even if its infrapink and not varsity red...
nerd.gif

Mine are crumbling and I havent worn them since 2006. I was pissed when I tried them on

Last edited:

Theyre releasing this year, no set date but everyone is thinking black friday.
Good look man - I've heard November as well (assuming Black Friday?) - nothing confirmed though just checking if anyone heard anything different yet.

Salute.

Never had the og black red vi but held them and the upper was buttery as hell. The 2000 black red vi retro doesnt compare to the og but the nubuck upper on the 2000 retro is so nice damn near shed a tear. Ive maybe wore them 5 times in the last 13 years and today was the first time i wore um in maybe 6 years. That upper deserves better than the paint cracking on the midsole but atleast they are still wearable.

Moral of the story? Wear your shoes. Stop buying two pairs or a pair just to look at. Wear your damn shoes :lol:
View media item 801474View media item 801479View media item 801482View media item 801483View media item 801491

god it makes me depressed knowing the 2014 black/red vi wont even come close to these. :smh:

atleast make the upper respectable nike...

Back
Top Bottom