Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

anybody start a aj 6 maroon thread yet? or am I the only one excited for those :frown: I guess we haven't had much in the way of a confirmation for em either tho

the nike logo on the back is classic, the six's should of like came that dropping on the 15th 

Last edited:
Wishful thinking, but I hope these are like the recent white infrareds, I know I know, no way in hell but I can wish lol only other release I'm looking at all year. Both white and black infrareds would make for a perfect 2014 leading to the ultimate year of the 7s for me.

I'd expect pictures to come soon if these are indeed coming out with the white infrareds out the way. I know the carmines are the next Jordan everyone will be vying for but I think we'll get pictures soon, hopefully.

7 come out next year!!! Yes yes yes
only want hare 7s if they drop if not no 7s for me

Pretty much this.

Hare's are the only original color way of the 7 I don't have.

Gimme 2 pairs! :smokin

I could use a fresh pair of Cardinals, if they drop again.

Haven't even worn the Charcoals (2012).

My FTLOTGs still look pretty clean.

I could also use another pair of the Bordeauxs.

Last edited:
Pretty much this.

Gimme 2 pairs!
smokin.gif

yesss the 7s 
smokin.gif
 i always thought that the 7s had some of the dopest cws. i only have the bourdeauxs because i never like the cardinals and pased on the olys idk why lol @lamekilla  i know the charcoals are one of your favorites and i just tracked down a NDS pair for $120 shipped that im waiting on to come in the mail. 
smokin.gif

Pretty much this.

Gimme 2 pairs!
smokin.gif

CANT WAIT Have Bordeaux. Had 06 Cardinal till the got stolen.

Hopefully JB hits us with these for 2015

I would love for the white black varsity maize jordan 7 to retro I could have got a pair for 90 dollars back in 2006 :smh:

yesss the 7s :smokin  i always thought that the 7s had some of the dopest cws. i only have the bourdeauxs because i never like the cardinals and pased on the olys idk why lol @lamekilla
 i know the charcoals are one of your favorites and i just tracked down a NDS pair for $120 shipped that im waiting on to come in the mail. :smokin  

:wow: $120?! That's a crazy come up! Next year's 7's will be heavily appreciated :nthat:

Last edited:
i got ds cards older ones grey lid  bordeaux x2 ds flog oly just opened up chambray i just need hare's ill take a bordeaux w green on the tongue or some new color if its not a bunch of ugly bright colors  or some lows gentry got but b4 that i need 2 black durabuck VI asap with nike air

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom