Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Compared weekenddrop pair to a homies FNL in store pair and they are identical. Nothing is off on the wd pair

Same QC sticker, same color shoe trees and paper

Rest easy all that bought from them
Naysayers keep quiet. Shout out to WD.

On that note.. If you woke up exactly one hour before I did and couldn't secure not even one pair a restock is out of the question for you.

Not counting on a restock. Ill find a reseller stuck with pairs that needs rent money quick. He'll then sell me a pair for what he paid. I always have cash, so he'll take my offer. Just a matter of when and whom.

was able to get through on ndc this morning at around 6am (PST). i see them in my order history on ndc, but i haven't gotten received a confirmation email yet. anyone else experiencing this?

It took me from 7am to 1030 am to cop these. I was waitng in line at ndc the whole time while mashing add to cart on footaction. I eventually got through on footaction and dropped out of line on ndc. It was persistence and patience that got me through.... and mostly luck haha

If u didn't get 1 pair of these u won't any luck with the legend blues...

Last edited:
Good luck my NT brother .. Keep us posted

Thank you sir. These VIs were my first pair of Jordans. Got them for Christmas in 1991. Wore them down to the nub. I still have my 2000 retros, but those are a half size too big, and pretty yellowed. Im very partial to these, but i dont budge. Having been in the game for years and years, its disappointing seeing people taken advantage of. However, there wouldnt be resellers if people refused to pay resale prices. I could've camped out and bought ten pairs and sold 9 of them, but thats never been my mindset. I love money as much as anyone else but im not a hypocrite. I get my size 13 and move on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom