Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Not counting on a restock. Ill find a reseller stuck with pairs that needs rent money quick. He'll then sell me a pair for what he paid. I always have cash, so he'll take my offer. Just a matter of when and whom.
Dont worry man, I'm sure you will get a pair. You have the right mindset though.

The Bro's post has me dying lol

Size 18??? C'mon son this is the best troll. Does FTL take Visa GC? LOL Did you fall off a turnip truck and find a laptop with NT as the only working link? Seriously you created an account but don't think in 2014 a big retailer like footlocker accepts gift cards :rofl:

Just stop you shoulda just left it at the size 18 post

i got 2 pairs of DB 8s but couldnt get one pair of these on NDC. i stopped trying to make sense of it

More comparison pics between these and the Whites.

Thanks for the pics. But am I the only sneakerhead yelling WHY did you place those brand new Air Jordan Infrared Black 6's icy soles in the MUD after people are on here are trying to give their left blood vessel to get them. I take it you didn't have to wait in line for them? Or am I tripping?

The Bro's post has me dying lol

Size 18??? C'mon son this is the best troll. Does FTL take Visa GC? LOL Did you fall off a turnip truck and find a laptop with NT as the only working link? Seriously you created an account but don't think in 2014 a big retailer like footlocker accepts gift cards :rofl:

Just stop you shoulda just left it at the size 18 post
Your really reachin bruh

Haven't gotten charged for either one of my purchases.

Got a confirmation email for fnl but not NDC

Should I be worried? :lol:

Just walked into Champs at like 1:30 pm and managed to get a pair. Wasn't even trying, just asked if they had them out of curiosity and what do you know. These are my first pair of retros other than the 9's I had back in high school my dad gave me in white black and red.

Just walked into Champs at like 1:30 pm and managed to get a pair. Wasn't even trying, just asked if they had them out of curiosity and what do you know. These are my first pair of retros other than the 9's I had back in high school my dad gave me in white black and red.
Still waiting for a re-release of these.

WHY ARE WE CALLING OUR SNEAKERS "SLICES". WE DO NOT CALL OUR SNEAKERS PIZZA SLICES. WE HAVE A PIZZA PARTY TO CELEBRATE US GETTING THE SNEAKERS.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE!

Thanks for the pics. But am I the only sneakerhead yelling WHY did you place those brand new Air Jordan Infrared Black 6's icy soles in the MUD after people are on here are trying to give their left blood vessel to get them. I take it you didn't have to wait in line for them? Or am I tripping?

Nah your trippin, they're shoes they supposed to touch the ground :lol:

Back
Top Bottom