Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

the size availability is starting to dwindle, following the reveal of this whole workaround/trick ... so something is happening.  That said, orders will likely be cancelled.

Seems like it fluctuates as pairs get released from other people's carts. I added a bunch of sizes to my wish list just to check and they disappeared and slowly started reappearing again.

i'm pretty sure these orders will be honored

i used this same trick before when the shoe was sold out and they were still shipped to me

for those having problems follow these steps:

choose your size and click on "Save to Wish List"

do not click on the pop-up that shows up when added - go directly to your cart by clicking the cart at the top right

click "Add to cart"

Check out 
wink.gif
OMG it worked! Thanks!!!

No photoshop. Currently have a size 8.5 in the cart. Won't let me check out since I already placed an order yesterday. Hopefully my method works and yall cook. Didn't want to put the steps out there since I couldn't check out. Glad its working for others 
nthat.gif

are the production dates on both left/right shoes suppose to be identical? Cause my left is diff to right
It's common for shoes to have different production dates. I have shoes I ordered from NDC with different production dates. 

They might as well honor them because they will have to do a whole round of bot swatting if they put the sizes back

No photoshop. Currently have a size 8.5 in the cart. Won't let me check out since I already placed an order yesterday. Hopefully my method works and yall cook. Didn't want to put the steps out there since I couldn't check out. Glad its working for others :nthat:

View media item 1280536
can't you create a new account? maybe worth a try lol. i haven't tried it myself though.

It's common for shoes to have different production dates. I have shoes I ordered from NDC with different production dates. 
thanks, coz previous posts 2 members had identical prod dates on both shoes. So just wanted to make sure :D 

No photoshop. Currently have a size 8.5 in the cart. Won't let me check out since I already placed an order yesterday. Hopefully my method works and yall cook. Didn't want to put the steps out there since I couldn't check out. Glad its working for others :nthat:

Repped!

Which one of ya greedy selfs took the 9.5's? Better not have been the same people who already got like 4 of these. I'm getting the people have em in the cart message :smh:

Back
Top Bottom