Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Black/red 1's > black/infra 6's
BC3's > black/infra 6's
BC4's > black/infra 6's
Black/metallic 5's > black/infra 6's
Black/red 11's > black/infra 6's
Black/red 13's > black/infra 6's

#carryon

To be honest, you do have a point. All of the listed are debatable. All the shoes you mentioned are many grails of us in general.

Black/red 13's are my favorite sneaker of all time, so you know how I feel about them.

most of us could already see this happening, but shoutout to rif. from what i've seen they seem like some real cool honest dudes

:lol: calm down I'm just rustling jimmies. Trying to decipher who's really a fan of the shoe and who got it for bragging rights :nerd:

My comments drew out what I was looking for :nerd:

why does it even matter though? dudes have always proven that you don't have to be a fan of a shoe to buy for ulterior motives. myself, however, these are classic.

To each his own.

This is one of my grails. Glad I copped, congrats to others that did too.

Last edited:
Infrared23 is still infrared but I think it is to celebrate 23 years of Air Jordan 6 infrared.
Naw, I don't the color way Infrared 23 is limited to only the AJ6.  They've used that color code for other releases after the white infrared 6 from earlier this year as you mentioned (also the AJ3s, Futures, etc, etc,, etc...).  They also used the Infrared-23 on the AJ11 Lows that came out in the summer (528895-023):

Would have took a picture of the 11's Infrared-23 pods but they're dirty from wear.
They're suppose to be the exact same. The whole infrared 23 thing is JB trying to patent their own color of infrared that they started late last year with the 3lab5's but didn't put on the label for the white infras most likely due to the fear of people complaining that the white/infras have never been retroed properly. Once people excepted the lighter shade of infrared, JB tries to make patent the name which is pointless because Nike is the only shoe company using infrared on shoes. (Surprised their hasn't been ultraviolet 6's yet)
I don't have the white infrared from earlier this year.  What it's product number?

EDIT: Nevermind. 384664-123 Are the white infrareds from Feb 2014

Last edited:
Naw, I don't the color way Infrared 23 is limited to only the AJ6.  They've used that color code for other releases after the white infrared 6 from earlier this year as you mentioned.  They also used the Infrared-23 on the AJ11 Lows that came out in the summer (528895-023):

View media item 1280984

Would have took a picture of the 11's Infrared-23 pods but they're dirty from wear.

I don't have the white infrared from earlier this year.  What it's product number?

I never insuniated that it was limited to the Air Jordan 6 while it was on the 3lab5 which is the very 1st sneaker which came out on the last day of the year which I own.

Last edited:

most of us could already see this happening, but shoutout to rif. from what i've seen they seem like some real cool honest dudes
I think it's kind of hilarious how many new companies there are in the business of charging people more for these shoes than they're worth. Plenty of buyers though so why not, I mean nothing really sits for long online even at high resale price
mean.gif
. as long as stuff is selling above retail before it even drops.... this business will continue to thrive

SP pair came super quick! I am in SoCal though. Shoutout to whoever posted that discount code. Didnt win any raffles but was able to cop multiple pairs online with cashback so it all worked out...

That just hurts their customers (i.e. sellers who consign their shoes). They're probably turning them away  because everyone's bringing them in. I'm sure they'll be stock piling pairs for the future which they will sell at...resell prices.

Lol @ prices dropping dramatically. That will not happen. They will drop but not dramatically.

They will not go below retail, I'll say that much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom