Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Chevy Chase Denim 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I don't get why folks are lying saying it's super gr.. Everybody knows that's a lie, since when have we had to raffle a blk Friday shoe.. Did at least 20 tickets and only got 1 call back. O and they did raffle entries last week and most people missed those.

I don't get why folks are lying saying it's super gr.. Everybody knows that's a lie, since when have we had to raffle a blk Friday shoe.. Did at least 20 tickets and only got 1 call back. O and they did raffle entries last week and most people missed those.

It can't possibly be because some stores are shady. The one I went to didn't have like 3-4 of the different sizes to give as tickets. No 8s or 10s or 10.5s etc. online release will be a different story.

This is a super GR with likely over 500,000 pairs produced for this release. The only difference this year is the demand for this shoe is much higher than last years Black Friday release.

They raffle every jordan retro now.

It can't possibly be because some stores are shady. The one I went to didn't have like 3-4 of the different sizes to give as tickets. No 8s or 10s or 10.5s etc. online release will be a different story.

These are stores I shop with consistently and they know me by name.

This is a super GR with likely over 500,000 pairs produced for this release. The only difference this year is the demand for this shoe is much higher than last years Black Friday release.

And the year before that?? No one had a problem coppin blk/cement 4s. I agree that the demand is higher but common a 3-5 sz run doesn't sound like a regular bf release

Regardless I hope all who want get a fair chance at retail

had a local spot (finishline) that was going to give tickets out today. Called them and the rep told me to be there by 10am, thats when they open. Got there at 10am today and they told me that they decided to sign ppl up at 9am instead.... im pissed right now. Also no calls from raffles. My hope is to find them black friday at my local malls.

Oreo's were cool. Picked them up for 102. 2 weeks after they dropped. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom