Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I don't think they're open today.

Footaction where I am at is opening at 6AM PST
You're right. I just checked the mall schedule and they don't open until 6am tomorrow morning. Is that the time when they're giving out the pairs for you?

Just move to Socal not too long ago. Gonna be my first shoe release out here. Any certain spots that do FCFS around east of LA or LA are in general?

We don't do thanks giving in
Shouldn't be release at the same time (8 AM EST) on Friday the 28th? So that means in...say Sydney, Australia they would get it at 2 AM on Saturday?

Hey man, yeah I'm in Brisbane Australia. We get releases ahead of the states, if your in ny your 15 hours behind us or in la 18 hours behind.

There's currently an hours daylight saving and because the online stores are based in the lower states I can try them at 7am instead of 8 am local time.

These shoes are hard to get here I'd much rather go thru what u guys do as most of you eat on a super gr like this.

Time to get my computer ready I been waiting for this day for 23 years when I first saw a kid at school with them. First ones I got were the og taxi 12s and he got game 13s

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
Yeah I know my mistake 

You're right. I just checked the mall schedule and they don't open until 6am tomorrow morning. Is that the time when they're giving out the pairs for you?
Yeap I can pick up starting at 6AM. I am planning on getting there before 7 and rushing outta there.

I hate malls during black Friday..

Unfortunately i will not be copping. I'll probably buy them in the spring or something. I can't camp out tomorrow as I originally planned. Got some family over I haven't seen in a while & they want to hang out in the city tomorrow. Good luck too everyone who is still copping.

Last edited:
Just found out my lunch break could be 4:30am to 5:30am.

Save Me A Slice.

Last edited:
Ight let's take a poll.

Who is the bigger troll?

CmPunk vs Crocker?

Hmmm or are they one and the same?...

So Nike called me yesterday and said I won a raffle for one of the pairs I need for my raffle.  They called me back later at night around 10:30pm and told me they made a mistake and gave away too many of the sizes.  So now I need to wake up in the morning and try copping a GS 4.5 and GS 5.. DAMN!!

The good news, as an apology they offered me 25% off my next purchase, or I get to secure any pair I like in the upcoming raffles.  Guess I got my Legion Blue 11's locked.
legion blues? And that's a good mistake, wait until something real good comes out like the next kicks in the slam dunk series and use it then.

Ight let's take a poll.

Who is the bigger troll?

CmPunk vs Crocker?

Hmmm or are they one and the same?...

I wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted, but I. Before that.

People need to stop quoting these trolls. It defeats the purpose of blocking them. I blocked them awhile back when I notice most if not all their post are selfish and / or not benefitial to the thread.

So I implore everyone to just ignore their post. What is the point to respond to ignorance and stubbornness when it is rolled up in one person? They can't be saved since they will refuse it.

If they're reselling, then you're correct, but why people rather 'camp' than be at home eating and watching football is beyond me.

True that as well, you could die tomm i rather be with my family then wait in line for sneakers

Funny thing about that. When I used to camp at best buy in my younger days. Camping was a family event. My parents didn't do it, but I would go with 6 friends and hotpot it with a table and play card games and drink hot chocolate / beers.

And more often than not, there are actual families there. Parents with their kids spending thanksgiving in line together. I remember one time I had a chance to talk to one family, they told me they had their dinner the day before and they are continuing g their family time together shopping.

So before we judge some people in line, ask their story.

Last edited:
Why do you assume they aren't in college?

If they were in college they would not that instead of waiting 12 hours in line they could have worked or done something more productive that 50 bucks they make reselling is not worth standing 12 hours in line for.

you guys equating going to college as if it makes them superior. Have any of you been to college? I met more knuckleheads in college than outside of college.

College got nothing to do with camping or not.

If they were in college they would not that instead of waiting 12 hours in line they could have worked or done something more productive that 50 bucks they make reselling is not worth standing 12 hours in line for.

Why do you assume they're reselling?

because college students wouldn't camp out during the holidays they are spending it with love ones and relaxing there brainssss

And the people right now at Best Buy, Macy's and whatever store is opening in a couple of hours?

and maybe you two should have gone to a college where you learned not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom