Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

it won't work if you click "View Wishlist" when the pop-up comes up

you have to go to your cart and add it from there
THIS. Need to go to the actual cart page then add to cart from there. Seems to not work if you placed an order yesterday. Might need to try another account.

After getting an error message the first time using this method, the second worked fine and I was able to checkout and used Ebates as well. I received an order number so hopefully they will honor the order. We'll see.
It works. Just did it! Good luck!
Good stuff guys. Hopefully it works. Def worth a shot. 
nthat.gif

for those having problems follow these steps:

choose your size and click on "Save to Wish List"

do not click on the pop-up that shows up when added - go directly to your cart by clicking the cart at the top right

click "Add to cart"

Check out 
wink.gif

doesnt work bro

You're not able to add to cart from the actual page tho. See my previous post to be able to add to cart. A member has reported to be able to checkout
glasses.gif
 Not sure if NDC will fufill the order. Good luck nt fam! 
nthat.gif
Oh I'm sorry then. I'm pretty sure that this whole mess with their online ordering system since yesterday is due to them trying to "catch" those bots. Good luck to everyone!

Just checked out in a size 10. I had to add a different item, then remove it, to finally get the shoes from my wishlist to my cart. Lets see if it gets canceled. Used the 12% ebates cash back, too. 

Yeah, I got the order quantity exceeded message since I just checked out a few minutes ago. Don't want to risk my initial order getting cancelled.

It's still working for me fam. 2 other members have been able to place order. Here's the steps.

Go to Infrared 6 page on NDC. Choose size then save it to wishlist. Go to your empty cart page and add to cart from there. Might not work if you've already placed an order with them yesterday. Maybe try another account? 

Created an account, added to wish list, clicked on cart icon, where is option to add it here?

I would have if I didn't get a pair yesterday, so no lol. I really thought I was getting a 2nd pair

Created an account, added to wish list, clicked on cart icon, where is option to add it here?
Wow, it's not showing up anymore lol. NDC wit the quick fix?? 
laugh.gif
 For those still being able to checkout, please check in here.

Back
Top Bottom