BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Putting them under the jail would be too kind. Idk what would be a good enough punishment, but I guess life in prison with no parole would be a start.

Now they got a federal case. IIRC, you gotta do your state time before you do your fed time.

Feds most def would not have file charges if Trump was still in there.

So THATTTTTTTTTTTTT’S why they all wanted to plea bargain a few days ago. They knew what time it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

THey gone have to clique up and join the Arian nation in prison. Boys about to be extorted to no end :lol:

What happened with this?

He thinks that everyone should be colorblind which sounds great in theory but in practice it discounts people’s differences and exacerbates things.

His stance is that it's problematic that some Black people can't talk about anything outside of the context of race.

At various points in the thread people attempted to explain to him that its not Black people's job to explain to him that all Black people don't have the luxury of viewing things outside the context of race.

He deleted all the comments calling him out then DM'd me in bad faith demanding that I adopt his views. I asked him to stop, he refused so I got Meth involved and Ska was forced to stop. He then went on a campaign all over NT trying to clear his name. He also repped some posts by JRepp that had some serious dog whistle to them.

In the time since that interaction he has been much less vocal which is probably for the best.

At this point I don’t know what posts remain and what has been deleted but I have screen shots of most of the DM’s of which were shared with a number of other members who were also interested in finding out what happened.

Really might’ve been one of the saddest videos I’ve seen. Just the way that it unfolded, the way he was fighting back, the way they just kept stocking his *** looking for problems. Infuriating
Bro really was just on a jog and had his peace and livlihood taken away from him

Back
Top Bottom