BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Hearing the cops being so nice and gentle with that scumbag makes my blood boil

Understatement of the month.

That cop went out of her way to sympathize with the shooter. Told him not to get ID out of his pocket, not because it was a sudden movement but because she didn't want him to get blood on his pants. Offered him water. Said "I can't even imagine" what HE must be going through. Small talk about his dad. It was almost like she was star struck. Wow.

Dukie.gif

Understatement of the month.

That cop went out of her way to sympathize with the shooter. Told him not to get ID out of his pocket, not because it was a sudden movement but because she didn't want him to get blood on his pants. Offered him water. Said "I can't even imagine" what HE must be going through. Small talk about his dad. It was almost like she was star struck. Wow.

Dukie.gif

In small town rural areas, police/military are viewed as celebrities. Most people dont even graduate high school, so any type of career where u get insurance and benefits is seen as "ballin"

In small town rural areas, police/military are viewed as celebrities. Most people dont even graduate high school, so any type of career where u get insurance and benefits is seen as "ballin"

Inaccurate. They aren't viewed as "celebrities", what you are seeing is what is called "good ol'boy" networking. I'm from Atlanta, Ga. Been here all my life. I live in Buford Ga currently. I know alllll about this, done seen it way to many times.

It's not gonna bring back their Ahmaud but I'm glad his family actually got some rare legal justice in this case and hope it brings them some slight solace

The fact that it took so much deliberation is an indictment of the system though since it should've been an open and shut case being that it was a straight up modern day lynching :smh:

Back
Top Bottom