Black Men and Fat White Women

i always wondered this
laugh.gif

anytime i go to the mall..guaranteed to see at least 5 different couples like this
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick but also think they're fat but simply dim the lights
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
also...

excess fat means men with smaller...members cant have as much penetration
white women are infatuated with BBC
white girls are more accepting... of being cheated on, treated poorly, etc.

Basically a quick n easy way for a man wit no game/future to get an EZ-Pass
laugh.gif

How many racial stereotypes can we cram into one post?
roll.gif
roll.gif
How uneducated are you?
indifferent.gif
Im a college graduate speaking on life EXPERIENCE... !%+% you kindly
tongue.gif

seems like money wasted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG...Niketalk is on a roll tonight...

Originally Posted by TheTim11

anytime i go to the mall..guaranteed to see at least 5 different couples like this
sick.gif
Saw one today, but the dude had the saggy kool-aid juice stained wife beater on. So, heprobably couldn't do any better.

A thick white girl and a fat one are to different people. I be seeing a lot of not bad looking dudes with big pale chicks. I be like ewwwwwww

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i know this white doesnt want them, they are all yours
Ironically, I also know a lot of white dudes with fat white women......one of my boy's has a BBW fetish
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

i don't care about interacial couples. people fall in love with people for who they are not their color. at least that's how i feel. BUT what i can't understand is why black men wind up with FAT SLOPPY white women who don't take care of themselves( DISCLAIMER I KNOW that there too are Fat Black Women just as triflin) HOWEVER, for the most part the fat black woman will have her nails done, hair did and a nice outfit and black men won't look their way for anything nor will anyone else, BUT yet they(black men) will be with fat white women who don't try to keep theirselves looking any type of way decent. (black) men please explain...
In my experience, the black women you speak of will act as if they look like Halle Berry, while said white know they are severely lacking in thelooks department, and will do everything to show their appreciation for a man acknowledging them in a somewhat respectable manner.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ironically, I also know a lot of white dudes with fat white women......one of my boy's has a BBW fetish
indifferent.gif
I know my buddy i like 5'6 125 lbs and he has boned so many fatties it aint even funny

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

indifferent.gif
You ain't foolin' no one Anton
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YOU GOT ME.

n1701838_32211882_3275.jpg

Guy in the middle cheated on his fat girlfriend with the bigger girl on the left. She bought me madd drinks tryna get me drunk enough to smash but itwasn't enough.

LOL...

This is my gf's cousin.

She's not fat, but she gets walked all over on.

I mean, her bf has stolen from her parents, has a kid with another girl (the other "babymama" called my gf's cousin to help get him out of jail)
she's bought a crib for the other "babymama", basically gives him her whole paycheck, lets him drive her car...her parent's car...anything hewants.
She also stole her mom's credit card and spent $700 dollars on him...which in turn lead to her going to jail with fellony theft...

Oh, all this and she is seven months pregnant with his child (a girl who she is naming "Darrenae"...his name is "Darren" LOL)

It's really sad when you think about it...all of this is FACT.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

indifferent.gif
You ain't foolin' no one Anton
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YOU GOT ME.

n1701838_32211882_3275.jpg

Guy in the middle cheated on his fat girlfriend with the bigger girl on the left. She bought me madd drinks tryna get me drunk enough to smash but it wasn't enough.
Was it enough to gain knowledge? jus sayin tho

Honestly I don't think I could be friends with that guy ever. Are you kidding me with that swamp creature? She probably smells awful at all times.

Honestly I don't think I could be friends with that guy ever. Are you kidding me with that swamp creature? She probably smells awful at all times.
Got the body shape of a garbage bag full of whip cream
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick but also think they're fat but simply dim the lights
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
also...

excess fat means men with smaller...members cant have as much penetration
white women are infatuated with BBC
white girls are more accepting... of being cheated on, treated poorly, etc.

Basically a quick n easy way for a man wit no game/future to get an EZ-Pass
laugh.gif
Does BBC mean what i think it means?

Big Black C***

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

LOL...

This is my gf's cousin.

She's not fat, but she gets walked all over on.

I mean, her bf has stolen from her parents, has a kid with another girl (the other "babymama" called my gf's cousin to help get him out of jail)
she's bought a crib for the other "babymama", basically gives him her whole paycheck, lets him drive her car...her parent's car...anything he wants.
She also stole her mom's credit card and spent $700 dollars on him...which in turn lead to her going to jail with fellony theft...

Oh, all this and she is seven months pregnant with his child (a girl who she is naming "Darrenae"...his name is "Darren" LOL)

It's really sad when you think about it...all of this is FACT.

thats not even fat white girls...i know plenty of dudes who would use a skinny white girl for the same reasons if they could...

the end of the black population is gonna come at the hands of fat white chicks. it disgusts me
eek.gif
roll.gif

but most of those dudes don't look like much anyways...thats the best they could do...i do agree with dunks tho...they pass on the 'fly' fat blackchick for the sloppy fat white girl...

Any pics of the thick girls? No need for the fat ones tho. Ill contribute this is my xgf

88e150e6eddba3178aae93d9a26c95ecc73c2fa.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Like I'm not gonna sit here and lie that i haven't smashed a fat white chick (not morbidly obese tho) but I don't go around frontin' likeshe's bad. When I get drunk and I get hit on a by a fat chick I just do the Pierce facial expression.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but most of those dudes don't look like much anyways...thats the best they could do...i do agree with dunks tho...they pass on the 'fly' fat black chick for the sloppy fat white girl...

lets clear something up... there is no such thing as a "fly" fat chick of any race...

but back to your question... fat black chicks ahve the most stank/nasty/disgusting/horrific attitudes of any women out there...

i personally blame Monique... got all these heffers thinkin its ok to be so big you cant fit in ya own damn tub... got these broads going around saying in notfat... im just EXTRA EXTRA thick... got them broads saying "hell no i dont need to go to the gym, what i wanna ruin this body for"... got thesebroads wearin shirts that 4 sizes too small, all tha belly fat squeezin out the jeans & shirt...

then they wanna have the nerve to try to talk to me... then i wen i shut em down, they wanna have a attitude... its like %$#!$... lose 50 lbs & i stillwont talk to you obese $$#...

End Rant
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom