Black Men and Fat White Women

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord

dont forget impregnate them.

in new york (well staten island especially), every black guy/overweight white woman couple is pushing a stroller.

thats a must...so she can have a cute lil curly haired baby on her hip with a dirty white onsie on...

what the heck is an [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]onsie[/color]...

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

mytmouse goin hard
laugh.gif

but nothin like a Black Chick .. no racist

i am black broham...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@broham but i knew you were black. ..

jus speaking in general .. as a black male ... i will always stay true to my black females .. just something ive always felt ..
sumtimes i do feel like a sell out
eyes.gif
dunno if i could ever actually a marry a white chick tho... wedding would jus be wayyyy to akward
laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
na i would never knock some1 for their choice .. i have uncles wit white wivesand they are cool peoples .. jus me .. i NEED me a dark woman .. NO REDBONES

Originally Posted by CherryRed

they're not thick though they're *%!@!* fat.lol
laugh.gif

okay okay lol Fat Black Gurl > Fat White Chick i just feel that black women carry there weight better... and it goes in the right areas most of the time.

fat is fat...fat black women def. have more confidence than other fat women...
and that right there is the problem...

i blame monique for it tho

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yall act like Monique is like Jesus for black women, no body listens to her lol anyways there are some men out there that like big women [ theres someone foreverybody]

LOL people in here seem to have a vendetta against Monique. It's true tho, fat black women seem to take pride in being obese and unhealthy.

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by CherryRed

they're not thick though they're *%!@!* fat.lol
laugh.gif

okay okay lol Fat Black Gurl > Fat White Chick i just feel that black women carry there weight better... and it goes in the right areas most of the time.

black women are the worse cause for some reason they think they can rock a 2 piece and get away with it or clothes that show WAY to much

Black women with uncalled for confidence is unappreciated.

Fat black women in the club that thinks everydude is trying to get at them unappreciated.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL people in here seem to have a vendetta against Monique. It's true tho, fat black women seem to take pride in being obese and unhealthy.
yup. but black ppl take pride in anything haha

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice verysoon.

fat is fat...fat black spanish women def. have more confidence than other fat women...
I had to fix. Fat black women may have confidence yeah but uhhh spanish big girls don't care NO way.
laugh.gif
Short and stout, fire plugs butswear they are God's gifts. More power to them but yeah.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Okay so what is considered "Fat" and what is considered "Thick"?

They're the same thing.

Some people find extra fat on a woman attractive, and they refer to women with it as "thick." When the amount of fat reaches the point where they nolonger find it attractive, they call them "fat." There's no real line.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i love how no one mentions white women taking pride in being damn near anorexic LOL

Originally Posted by dreaface

Thick black gurl >>>> Thick white chick

yess im biased.
...for some reason the hood rather have a thick white girl though, less drama and kids get that good hair
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom