Black Men and Fat White Women

Don't Ask me. I don't find 95% of white women attractive to begin with, regardless if they're big or not.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but most of those dudes don't look like much anyways...thats the best they could do...i do agree with dunks tho...they pass on the 'fly' fat black chick for the sloppy fat white girl...

lets clear something up... there is no such thing as a "fly" fat chick of any race...

but back to your question... fat black chicks ahve the most stank/nasty/disgusting/horrific attitudes of any women out there...

i personally blame Monique... got all these heffers thinkin its ok to be so big you cant fit in ya own damn tub... got these broads going around saying in not fat... im just EXTRA EXTRA thick... got them broads saying "hell no i dont need to go to the gym, what i wanna ruin this body for"... got these broads wearin shirts that 4 sizes too small, all tha belly fat squeezin out the jeans & shirt...

then they wanna have the nerve to try to talk to me... then i wen i shut em down, they wanna have a attitude... its like %$#!$... lose 50 lbs & i still wont talk to you obese $$#...

End Rant
mad.gif

so you'd rather have a fat sloppy chick?

but most of those dudes don't look like much anyways...thats the best they could do...i do agree with dunks tho...they pass on the 'fly' fat black chick for the sloppy fat white girl...

lets clear something up... there is no such thing as a "fly" fat chick of any race...

but back to your question... fat black chicks ahve the most stank/nasty/disgusting/horrific attitudes of any women out there...

i personally blame Monique... got all these heffers thinkin its ok to be so big you cant fit in ya own damn tub... got these broads going around saying in not fat... im just EXTRA EXTRA thick... got them broads saying "hell no i dont need to go to the gym, what i wanna ruin this body for"... got these broads wearin shirts that 4 sizes too small, all tha belly fat squeezin out the jeans & shirt...

then they wanna have the nerve to try to talk to me... then i wen i shut em down, they wanna have a attitude... its like %$#!$... lose 50 lbs & i still wont talk to you obese $$#...

End Rant
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

End Rant
mad.gif

no i'd rather have my chick...

but fat black women have hands down the worst attitude of all women... it really isnt even close

End Rant
mad.gif
i dont think ive ever agreed with u about sumthin before...
grin.gif
...until now
laugh.gif

im from a mostly white area but when i be around black folk in numbers it do seem like a large % of black women nowdays be chunky... and TOTALLY ok wit it...

on some "this the way god made me... im beautiful" steez ... while this heffer got a bearclaw in one hand and a drumstick in the other

im sittin there like nah !#%%%.... thas the way cholestrol made ya big @*$
smh.gif

Lol..i have only known of one "thicker" white girl i woulda smashed..she was not obese like that beast posted earlier..i dont recall her having agut..she had some hips and DDs though...Mad cool too...The highschool days..lord..

End Rant
mad.gif

no i'd rather have my chick...

but fat black women have hands down the worst attitude of all women... it really isnt even close

^ chill yo...i'm not fat...lol

laugh.gif
Didn't mean you, just women in general.

The way I see it is.....you have control over that, for most people there is no reason to be out of shape. If you are, that's fine, but don't expectpeople to embrace it.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I see this all the time
Same with asian girls and chunky, old bald white dudes.
laugh.gif
Myfriends used to go out counting the couples while people watching. We're losers.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

^ chill yo...i'm not fat...lol

laugh.gif
Didn't mean you, just women in general.

The way I see it is.....you have control over that, for most people there is no reason to be out of shape. If you are, that's fine, but don't expect people to embrace it.

lol alright...just had to make that clear...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
laugh.gif
Truer words have never been spoken.

Usually its the brothers that are black on the outside but wouldn't necessarily qualify as black, no racist (i'm black if that helps my statement).

In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord

dont forget impregnate them.

in new york (well staten island especially), every black guy/overweight white woman couple is pushing a stroller.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

mytmouse goin hard
laugh.gif

but nothin like a Black Chick .. no racist

i am black broham...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@broham but i knew you were black. ..

jus speaking in general .. as a black male ... i will always stay true to my black females .. just something ive always felt ..

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

mytmouse goin hard
laugh.gif

but nothin like a Black Chick .. no racist

i am black broham...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@broham but i knew you were black. ..

jus speaking in general .. as a black male ... i will always stay true to my black females .. just something ive always felt ..
sumtimes i do feel like a sell out
eyes.gif
dunno if i could everactually a marry a white chick tho... wedding would jus be wayyyy to akward
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

dont forget impregnate them.

in new york (well staten island especially), every black guy/overweight white woman couple is pushing a stroller.

thats a must...so she can have a cute lil curly haired baby on her hip with a dirty white onsie on...

Back
Top Bottom