Originally Posted by ao17

My little brother is a victim
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
Nice reasoning...

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

fat is fat...fat black women def. have more confidence than other fat women...
and that right there is the problem...

i blame monique for it tho

LOL people in here seem to have a vendetta against Monique. It's true tho, fat black women seem to take pride in being obese and unhealthy.

i love how no one mentions white women taking pride in being damn near anorexic LOL

He said "fat black women" not "black women." Most white women in the US are overweight, just like most men and women of any race are thesedays.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Okay so what is considered "Fat" and what is considered "Thick"?

Well chick in your avy seems to be bordering on the "thickness" statement
nerd.gif

meaning almost fat... unless I am mistaken and you got body pics of your friend
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Well chick in your avy seems to be bordering on the "thickness" statement
nerd.gif

meaning almost fat... unless I am mistaken and you got body pics of your friend
nerd.gif

I'm not skinny, I don't claim to be. I do have body pics but NT is fulllllllllll of flamers and if I were to post them I'd get
sick.gif
sick.gif
for DAYS. But, I assure you I'm NOT morbidly obese.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

They're the same thing.

Some people find extra fat on a woman attractive, and they refer to women with it as "thick." When the amount of fat reaches the point where they no longer find it attractive, they call them "fat." There's no real line.

Well put
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

fat is fat...fat black women def. have more confidence than other fat women...
and that right there is the problem...

i blame monique for it tho

LOL people in here seem to have a vendetta against Monique. It's true tho, fat black women seem to take pride in being obese and unhealthy.

i love how no one mentions white women taking pride in being damn near anorexic LOL

Anorexia isn't an epidemic in the white community....obesity is in the black community.

You know what...its nothing worst then women a white women says somebody is fat. When that person is nowhere to it. I cursed out my white homegirl a coupletimes for calling Jennfier Hudson and other beautiful black women fat. I blacked out on her as
laugh.gif

I live in the burbs and these fat white chicks are way to gassed up. black dudes stay hollering at these chicks as if there the sexiest women on campus. in myopinion they have committed despicable acts with these creatures and must be punished.

Originally Posted by Put em up

You know what...its nothing worst then women a white women says somebody is fat. When that person is nowhere to it. I cursed out my white homegirl a couple times for calling Jennfier Hudson and other beautiful black women fat. I blacked out on her as
laugh.gif

i hate this too.. or when my skinny white friends call themselves fat and like damn if 5'6 110 lbs is fat..u must think im obese lol

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice very soon.
Was this a sly way of coming out?

3032-16142.gif

OKKKKK Amber...I see what you're doing...trying wrangle you a "brotha" aint you...go on girl...
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

OKKKKK Amber...I see what you're doing...trying wrangle you a "brotha" aint you...go on girl...
pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
No, especially not on this board. Do you not remember theGOOFY pic? I was just wondering definitions between "fat" and "thick" but I guess I should've said "fat" and "OH HELLNAW"

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain'tnothin like a black man huh?

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

They're the same thing.

Some people find extra fat on a woman attractive, and they refer to women with it as "thick." When the amount of fat reaches the point where they no longer find it attractive, they call them "fat." There's no real line.

Well put
laugh.gif
no it wasnt well put at all...

Actually being fat & actually being truly thick are two different things

the one thing all truly thick girls have is a slim waist

IMO that's the difference

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain't nothin like a black man huh?

trust me a good black man >>>>>>>>>> any other man lol
wink.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain't nothin like a black man huh?

trust me a good black man >>>>>>>>>> any other man lol
wink.gif

pimp.gif

They're the same thing.

Well put
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you kidding me? Of course nobody (I hope) is gonna call a 600 lb woman "thick," but there is plenty of leeway within the confines of normalhuman weight. What some people dismiss as "fat" others find very attractive.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice very soon.

"Hold-up...something aint adding up..."

Nah, there is a difference between thick and fat. Fat is overweight, all OVER, rolls, double or triple chins, knee fat etc. Thick is more soo curves in theright places, skinny waist but hips and booty too but everybody has there own take on fat and thick.

I see fat chicks out and they have pretty faces but they body is a no go and I think, "if shorty lost weight, she could be major".

They're the same thing.

Well put
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you kidding me? Of course nobody (I hope) is gonna call a 600 lb woman "thick," but there is plenty of leeway within the confines of normal human weight. What some people dismiss as "fat" others find very attractive.
all that is wonderful...

but i would assume we arent taking into account the dudes that think women that have any kind of curves are fat...

so once again IMO the slim waist is the determining factor in whether you are thick or fat

i think there was some ratio that was used to determine if a girl was thick... it was in a movie but still
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom