Boiling Crab Restaurant Appreciation

YO!!!

I think I had the best crab of my life.  Theres a couple here in Cali, and some in Texas I think.

Anyone been there? 

YO!!!

I think I had the best crab of my life.  Theres a couple here in Cali, and some in Texas I think.

Anyone been there? 

typical order for me & my girl: 1 pound of shrimp spicy/the whole shabang, crawfish, side of calamari, fried shrimp basket, XXX cajun fries, and a few coronas.

typical order for me & my girl: 1 pound of shrimp spicy/the whole shabang, crawfish, side of calamari, fried shrimp basket, XXX cajun fries, and a few coronas.

Shrimp whole shabang with corn and sausage
pimp.gif

Crawfish.jpg

Went there my first time last week at San Jose for my bday. It was good. Waited like an hour for 4 people. Always females there too lol.

very much appreciated. pound of shrimp, whole shabang medium w/ a side of rice and sweet potato fries
pimp.gif

can't be eatin that +*%! all the time though lol

Went there my first time last week at San Jose for my bday. It was good. Waited like an hour for 4 people. Always females there too lol.

very much appreciated. pound of shrimp, whole shabang medium w/ a side of rice and sweet potato fries
pimp.gif

can't be eatin that +*%! all the time though lol

i hate the wait but its real good. not sure its 2 hr wait good, but 1 hr is cool with me.

2 in alhambra + the ones in oc = greatness

i hate the wait but its real good. not sure its 2 hr wait good, but 1 hr is cool with me.

2 in alhambra + the ones in oc = greatness

Real talk... I live less than 5 minutes away from the one in San Jo.. But I never went cuz i'm not a trendy hypebeast type of dude... I went for the first time today and cant stop telling everyone they NEED to go. We had 1 LB shrimp, 2 lbs King Crab.. (whole shabang med spice), corn, potatoes and lots of Pacificos... Damn I'm a believer.

Real talk... I live less than 5 minutes away from the one in San Jo.. But I never went cuz i'm not a trendy hypebeast type of dude... I went for the first time today and cant stop telling everyone they NEED to go. We had 1 LB shrimp, 2 lbs King Crab.. (whole shabang med spice), corn, potatoes and lots of Pacificos... Damn I'm a believer.

YES! I havent been in awhile because the wait is CRAZY if you dont go right when it opens at 3pm... but a pound of garlic butter shrimp and cajun fries
pimp.gif
THE BEST!!

YES! I havent been in awhile because the wait is CRAZY if you dont go right when it opens at 3pm... but a pound of garlic butter shrimp and cajun fries
pimp.gif
THE BEST!!

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I live less than 5 mins away from the one by Silver Creek  and work in the same plaza as the one that is about to open up on curtnerr
pimp.gif
I love Boiling Crab...always get atleast 2lbs of crawfish the whole shabang medium for me and the clams are pretty good too! King Crab legs only when im feeling rich tho

Back
Top Bottom