bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I agree though you can really pick apart the individuals who have no idea about nightlife & the industry

Lol....kinda true tho. I'm not even a drinker an I understand. An hell you know why chicks love bottle service also? 5 inch heels man.......

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

FOOLIO is right: at those venues, if you're not at a table, you're sipping on $12 blood-red cranberry and water on the dancefloor with behemoths and other dudes wearing bold-striped button-downs from Express.

With that said, I avoid "clubs" like the plague.
True story.
Last year, we went to Gansevoort in the Meat Packing District (II).....i didn't even wanna see my CC statement the day after, i bought  a magnum of Mo and gave all my friends a glass....I told my girl i wanted to go to Volstead since we coulda copped like 3 bottles for that price but my other friend was pushing the Gansevoort idea since she wanted to always party there. 

My girl told me and I was so pissed off because it was mad selfish of her to have my bday party there because she wanted to party there and i'd expressly told my girl where i wanted it.

Bottle service in the city is a mutha. I rarely go out on Saturday nights anymore and truth be told, the markup on bottles is crazy. I'd rather just pre game or some #+%....most of the events i go to in the week have free liquor so I'm not even pressed.

All the chicks in the club don't even care if you buy bottles either.

Damn, it was your birthday, should've done whatever you wanted to do...
& trust whoever is in charge of bottle service of the party (whoever's bright idea it was in the first place) will always be surprised at the final price 
roll.gif
 I always look for their first reaction 
eek.gif
after the server hands 'em the receipt. just comes with the territory

Originally Posted by solarius49

Bottle service is basically a "game enhancer". If you aint good at talkin to girls then it isnt helpful. If you are good at talking to girls then it will help alot. But if your very good at talking to girls, stay off the dance, play the bar and you'll be good
whoa buddy....if your dance game is on point, then you dont even have to talk...
pimp.gif

straight boggie for a couple of songs, whisper some sexi %%!@ in her ear, and bag da number right when you done.

Ya'll are underestimating how many chicks drink other cats alcohol and go home and have sex with their BFs. but never mind me.

The illusion that bottle service brings isn't even worth it if you're trying to spit at some girls. You can catch those same girls outside the club and they're usually easier to approach because they already drank and danced or whatever the case. A LOT of girls don't even sweat dudes buying them drinks but dudes voluntarily do it.

Ya'll are underestimating how many chicks drink other cats alcohol and go home and have sex with their BFs. but never mind me.

tell em again...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

the ppl i go to the club with refuse to go to the club without a table and at least 2 bottles. my boy spends around 15k at pacha every month. if u got it then its the only way to do it. but some people like paying 12 bucks for a watered down drink only to spill it on their shirt while they're dancing by themselves because all the bait are in vip

The same can be said for chicks who buy a table with bottles, don't get no dudes to talk to them and they go home alone not having touched or danced with no dude. Sorry chick, but you grinding on your girlfriend is probably not all you wanted to do all night. Wasting money for the club. Thats why I only go to the club when I can get in for free, and I damn near gurantee I'm getting some chicks number or dancing with some chick or just networking.
you'd be surprised...

not EVERY night at the club is about gettin bagged...

and i don't really know girls who get bottle service to bag men like you guys do...

its either a girls night or a bday type thing so you invite guys you already know but girls don't get tables to get attention from guys

thats just what i've seen and been apart of tho...
She's right though. It's different for females. 

The illusion that bottle service brings isn't even worth it if you're trying to spit at some girls. You can catch those same girls outside the club and they're usually easier to approach because they already drank and danced or whatever the case. A LOT of girls don't even sweat dudes buying them drinks but dudes voluntarily do it.

Well yes, that would be true for guys who do bottle service thinking they are gonna sleep with random girls they just met, an I'm sure it does happen for some. Plenty of Couples/Friends do bottle service. An yea, mouse is right also.

tell em again...

laugh.gif

I look at this like Venture capital investing.

You invest in 10 companies, 9 of them wll be flops, 1 of them will be Facebook.
When you do this table %%+$....you are going to talk to a lot of girls. Most of them will take your liquor and bounce, few will stick around. The ones that bounced....who cares if they used you, as long as you win at the end of the night and have a good time.

And to that other poster's post, You are def correct. If you have 0 game, getting tables will not help you.
All tables do is get you attention. If you've got girls in your section and you can't talk, you are still losing.

LMAO, that just happened, i just finished with my girl after shes been out all night runnin some lames tab up, but i live in Detroit, so i dont have the same competition as you NY and LA dudes, but thats funny dude called that

Originally Posted by solarius49

Bottle service is basically a "game enhancer". If you aint good at talkin to girls then it isnt helpful. If you are good at talking to girls then it will help alot. But if your very good at talking to girls, stay off the dance, play the bar and you'll be good

qft.   

if your good at talkin to girls you don't need bottle service in the first place though.

like i said earlier though, if bottle service is your cup of tea and you got the bread to spend on it without being a make believe baller in reality then by all means it's a good look on your part.

however it's too many dudes i know living from paycheck to paycheck trying to be tax return or credit card club superstars and if your doing it like that it's a stupid move and your priorities are screwed up.

that said i personally rather walk around the area and try and socialize with as many females as i can.  once that alcohols in your system and their a few drinks in thanks to some random simp buying them drinks all night, you can say almost anything you like to them and it has a shot of working.  i rather try and get as many different numbers as i can and once the club closes, try and bring one of them over to the house for sexual intercourse.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

tell em again...

laugh.gif
. Most of them will take your liquor and bounce, few will stick around. The ones that bounced....who cares if they used you, as long as you win at the end of the night and have a good time.
da goldie loc in me wouldn't stand for that for nada...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottle service works if ya rollin deep...ill tell you what though, da REAL game thou is coppin maybe 2 bottles, ensare a flock of chicks, and tell em you got WILD bottles back at da headquarters..thats how you get it poppin.

Yea, sounds good until they kill every drop of liquor and move on to the next crew with more bottles than you. You can have all the game/swag in the world but a thirsty groupie is a thirsty groupie. Tell them hors straight up, "What's hannen", if they ain't talmbout nuttin, beat it

I could care less about that Bottle work. You're only setting yourself up, them thirsty hors will come running the minute they hear that "POP". I ain't for all that puttin on #%+ . I'm tryin to get you hammered. We doin shots all night if anything. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottle service works if ya rollin deep...ill tell you what though, da REAL game thou is coppin maybe 2 bottles, ensare a flock of chicks, and tell em you got WILD bottles back at da headquarters..thats how you get it poppin.
But "da headquarters" is standing room only
grin.gif
  you gonna be like "just push that Air Max 95 box over Ma' I think there's a chair in here somewhere"?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CRYING !!!

Man simpig in the club be going heavy though. Dudes just be HOPING for chicks to notice them so tang tang can happen, but it never does. Why dudes be tricking? Honestly, there is a chick for everyone in this world. You just gotta weed through the crappy ones till you find the one you like.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Man simpig in the club be going heavy though. Dudes just be HOPING for chicks to notice them so tang tang can happen, but it never does. Why dudes be tricking? Honestly, there is a chick for everyone in this world. You just gotta weed through the crappy ones till you find the one you like.
Doggy we talkin about random buttcheeks here, not finding the love of your life in the club

^
laugh.gif

Bottle service is fun every so often but if you do it all the time you should find something else to burn money on IMO...

^^^the guy that bought that ace is this 21 yr old currency trader from the UK i forget his name

Back
Top Bottom