Boycott tmobile....

^lol believe me i had the same problem you had cause i copped the hd2 a few months after it dropped, had to get rid of it within a month due to all the problems i had with the phone

Only reason i copped again is because a friend of mine said he can run andriod on it

hd2 running andriod= The t-mobile version of the evo

^lol believe me i had the same problem you had cause i copped the hd2 a few months after it dropped, had to get rid of it within a month due to all the problems i had with the phone

Only reason i copped again is because a friend of mine said he can run andriod on it

hd2 running andriod= The t-mobile version of the evo

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

roll.gif
 @ people not reading the thread, thinking im ONLY complaining about how terrible a NOTORIOUSLY AWFUL phone is, and trying to e-style on me....you dudes have the reading comprehension of a pidgeon

- notice in my response i was talking about service and the different carriers.

.....but thats what cellphones have become. once cellphones became such a vagina magnet and affordable for everyone people lost their minds. add to that the cell phone companies trying to make you feel as if you NEED a certain phone in your life..........its pathetic. cats have gotten so polarized one way or another about the peticular phone or phone operating system they like they scan right past what you said and dive right into a conversation about the phone only.

- the crazy part is look how fast cell phones morphed into this. id say its actually worse than any fanboy debate out there.

roll.gif
 @ people not reading the thread, thinking im ONLY complaining about how terrible a NOTORIOUSLY AWFUL phone is, and trying to e-style on me....you dudes have the reading comprehension of a pidgeon

- notice in my response i was talking about service and the different carriers.

.....but thats what cellphones have become. once cellphones became such a vagina magnet and affordable for everyone people lost their minds. add to that the cell phone companies trying to make you feel as if you NEED a certain phone in your life..........its pathetic. cats have gotten so polarized one way or another about the peticular phone or phone operating system they like they scan right past what you said and dive right into a conversation about the phone only.

- the crazy part is look how fast cell phones morphed into this. id say its actually worse than any fanboy debate out there.

iight first off, the HD2 is a %@%$+@ phone.  If your having problems with your network, get a new sim card.  Yours might be worn out.  There service is on point to me, way better than AT&T. 

iight first off, the HD2 is a %@%$+@ phone.  If your having problems with your network, get a new sim card.  Yours might be worn out.  There service is on point to me, way better than AT&T. 

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

How is it T- Mobile's fault you got a windows phone? That's an automatic L right their....

nah, that's NT's fault

everything else is tmobile's fault.

thanks for your contribution, tho.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

How is it T- Mobile's fault you got a windows phone? That's an automatic L right their....

nah, that's NT's fault

everything else is tmobile's fault.

thanks for your contribution, tho.

Originally Posted by do work son

don't even mess with their retail stores, just call corporate. and don't be on that angry customer steez either. i worked customer service for a company and there's nothing worse than someone who calls to yell at me like it's my fault. be cool and explain your problems with them and the nicer you are to them, the more willing to help you they'll be.
i always try to be calm and collected.

sometimes its the lack of logic the rep has that pisses me off...

like i know youre reading off a monitor, but if youre contradicting yourself...go get a manager or something...

"i cant do that sir, sorry"

hang up, call again

"no problem!"

GTFOOHWTMFBS

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

roll.gif
roll.gif
it's the only thing that stands out to me in that post. It's so funny. Maybe it's just your experience. I know for me, HTC for tmobile is fugazi. I got the HD7 when it released. Had it for 6 hours and promptly sent it back the next day for a different phone. Sometimes tmobile CS is stupid. When I called for my refund/exchange, I spoke with 5 different cs reps and got 5 diff stories. I kepy playing along to give themselves enough rope to hang themselves. On the 5th person, they didn't send my new phone or refund the money to my account. Complained to that person about their lack of clarity on their practices and wound up getting the Samsung Galaxy for $150 brand new. Mind you, I got a blackberry bold brand new in May '10, jumped in the pool with it in Hawaii, ruined it, and was still able to get the new contract price in the same year. I got lucky...

Originally Posted by do work son

don't even mess with their retail stores, just call corporate. and don't be on that angry customer steez either. i worked customer service for a company and there's nothing worse than someone who calls to yell at me like it's my fault. be cool and explain your problems with them and the nicer you are to them, the more willing to help you they'll be.
i always try to be calm and collected.

sometimes its the lack of logic the rep has that pisses me off...

like i know youre reading off a monitor, but if youre contradicting yourself...go get a manager or something...

"i cant do that sir, sorry"

hang up, call again

"no problem!"

GTFOOHWTMFBS

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

roll.gif
roll.gif
it's the only thing that stands out to me in that post. It's so funny. Maybe it's just your experience. I know for me, HTC for tmobile is fugazi. I got the HD7 when it released. Had it for 6 hours and promptly sent it back the next day for a different phone. Sometimes tmobile CS is stupid. When I called for my refund/exchange, I spoke with 5 different cs reps and got 5 diff stories. I kepy playing along to give themselves enough rope to hang themselves. On the 5th person, they didn't send my new phone or refund the money to my account. Complained to that person about their lack of clarity on their practices and wound up getting the Samsung Galaxy for $150 brand new. Mind you, I got a blackberry bold brand new in May '10, jumped in the pool with it in Hawaii, ruined it, and was still able to get the new contract price in the same year. I got lucky...

Putting Android or WP7 would def make the phone better. If you're having trouble over at XDA, maybe I could help.
All phone companies are shady but I thought TMO was known for their customer service. How are other providers coverage in your area? In terms of hacks and ROM flashing, some ROMs and glitches knock out some bands, usually the lower ones such as 850. Majority of places don't use the 850 but some places still do

Putting Android or WP7 would def make the phone better. If you're having trouble over at XDA, maybe I could help.
All phone companies are shady but I thought TMO was known for their customer service. How are other providers coverage in your area? In terms of hacks and ROM flashing, some ROMs and glitches knock out some bands, usually the lower ones such as 850. Majority of places don't use the 850 but some places still do

dude youre trippin.. i love my hd2

phone is still top 10 to be a year and a half old already

only thing this phone DOESNT have that the others have is a front facing camera, 4g
eyes.gif
and 720p video recording..

other than that
smokin.gif

only thing this phone DOESNT have that the others have is a front facing camera, 4g
eyes.gif

other than that
smokin.gif

I think if if you warranty exchanged it at least 3 times, you can ask for a different phone of equal or lesser value. And if you call customer service ask specifically for the "loyalty department" they tend to do more for customers. Like dude said, be really respectful to the service reps but dont take no for an answer. if that doesn't work go into the store, see a manager and raise hell...Tmo is all about the customer and most of the time they hook you up.

otherwise get the exchanged model and flip it buy yourself outta your contract....but dont expect anything better from any other carriers

I think if if you warranty exchanged it at least 3 times, you can ask for a different phone of equal or lesser value. And if you call customer service ask specifically for the "loyalty department" they tend to do more for customers. Like dude said, be really respectful to the service reps but dont take no for an answer. if that doesn't work go into the store, see a manager and raise hell...Tmo is all about the customer and most of the time they hook you up.

otherwise get the exchanged model and flip it buy yourself outta your contract....but dont expect anything better from any other carriers

Originally Posted by mholmes87

eyes.gif

other than that
smokin.gif
The versatility of HD2 is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

eyes.gif

other than that
smokin.gif
The versatility of HD2 is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom