Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

Whats funny about Chucks is my 15 year old girl was sooooo into those 2 years ago with her friends all wearing them. She ended up with 5 different colors of those shoes. My wife, 2. Then BAM, they were not IN anymore.
I got no problem with Chucks, man. Haven't worn a pair in forever but I used to wear the black low tops all the time in college and afterward. Not long ago I went through a phase were I wore black Puma Suedes all the time at work and just with jeans in general. That's the only non-Nike shoe I've messed with in 20 years. Need to get some more. I didn't stop wearing them for any reason other than I wore out my last pair and just never got around to buying some new ones.

I got no problem with Chucks, man. Haven't worn a pair in forever but I used to wear the black low tops all the time in college and afterward. Not long ago I went through a phase were I wore black Puma Suedes all the time at work and just with jeans in general. That's the only non-Nike shoe I've messed with in 20 years. Need to get some more. I didn't stop wearing them for any reason other than I wore out my last pair and just never got around to buying some new ones.
:lol:
No no, jackass, I would literally buy one pair of them at a time, wear them to work and everywhere I didn't care about rocking Nikes or Jordans, and once they were trashed, I'd just replace them and start over. They're like $60 a pop if you don't catch a sale LOL

Screenshot_20200506-201211.png

every Jordan Jersey i own... episode 1 reminded me that i had da spaced out home jersey with da off center 23...

I would like to ask. With today s world full of overly sensitive easily offended people, do you all really think MJ was just that terrible? Is it all that wrong to come at people directly? Or is passive aggressive the new normal?
I truly believe being direct is effective. But I do also believe disrespect is ineffective. Who determines that? If the leader of a professional basketball teams gets in your hyde for half assing, is that not deserved? Or should that leader just show love and develope a new hand shake with em. What has more impact? Most who know the career of Jordan know he was not the easiest guy to work with. Do you blame him? Or should he have just been the nice guy that made everyone feel good about themselves falsely? If your a professional sports player, is not winning the only goal?

Mike was extremely hard on his teammates because he wanted the best from them. I saw old teammates of Mike saying that at the time they thought Mike was a jerk, but looking back at it they understood and appreciate what he did and the way he acted. It definitely worked lol. People now are complaining about it because everyone is so damn sensitive, and it probably wouldn’t happen nowadays. Times have changed.
Mike would completely dominate today’s NBA, and probably make most of them cry:lol:

Back
Top Bottom