Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

I feel like we can do 20 episodes and it still wouldn't be enough. I didn't think they would be covering as much as they are in regards to the early years--but they are, and i'm thirsty for more. I lived through the 90s and lived through much of the stuff covered, but it's nice to get more in-depth detailed analysis.

Screenshot_20200506-201211.png

every Jordan Jersey i own... episode 1 reminded me that i had da spaced out home jersey with da off center 23...
Now you just need the pinstriped black jersey and you’ll pretty much have the whole set.. Nice collection!! I really really want the white “B U L L S” rookie jersey, but prices for those are $400+..
I also really need the black pinstripe 95-96 jersey, but don’t wanna pay Mitchell and Ness $325 retail lol.

They had about or over 500 hours of film. Imagine what we aren’t seeing.

I'm good if they don't cover baseball, we have a good 30 for 30 already for that.

I NEED to see more 6th ring footage. Of 500 hours, I don't think we've seen a scratch of that footage. I mean that was the whole reason for this doc!? The after game snippet of them drinking beers and the quarters game is what I need to see more of!

Now you just need the pinstriped black jersey and you’ll pretty much have the whole set.. Nice collection!! I really really want the white “B U L L S” rookie jersey, but prices for those are $400+..
I also really need the black pinstripe 95-96 jersey, but don’t wanna pay Mitchell and Ness $325 retail lol.

thanks.

that black is a pinstripe, just da IG filtering must've washed out da lines... only one im missing is da black none pinstripe one 😅

Its hard to believe they will cover the baseball time to the comeback, and three more championship runs in just 4 episodes. My worry is the last few episodes are gonna look to be a rush job. This easily could have a season 2.

It took them years to convince MJ to just do this documentary, so another one would probably would be like pulling teeth. I can only imagine the footage we haven’t seen.

For this week’s episodes of the Last Dance I decided to share my “I’m back” mini collection. I believe tonight’s episodes are covering the retirement and “I’m back” story. Of course no “I’m back” story is complete without the double nickel game against the Knicks. Pictured: 2012 and 2015 Chicago 10s, along with a few basketball card memorabilia that relate to MJ’s other sports passions. 🐐❤️🏀

004A8FB7-BBD8-42EC-ABCB-9A0182437EB9.jpeg
6DD2D804-3961-4DCE-92AB-10FE53E89F78.jpeg

For this week’s episodes of the Last Dance I decided to share my “I’m back” mini collection. I believe tonight’s episodes are covering the retirement and “I’m back” story. Of course no “I’m back” story is complete without the double nickel game against the Knicks. Pictured: 2012 and 2015 Chicago 10s, along with a few basketball card memorabilia that relate to MJ’s other sports passions. 🐐🏀

004A8FB7-BBD8-42EC-ABCB-9A0182437EB9.jpeg
6DD2D804-3961-4DCE-92AB-10FE53E89F78.jpeg
It was the best time to be a fan. Awesome pic.

When the 98 playoffs began. My biggest anticipation was seeing MJ in the Black red 13. We all knew what the home version would look like due to seeing those in the ASG repeating the year before. Was really hoping for a commercial featuring them. lol. I guess they were satisfied with the CEO ad. We knew the black socks were coming back. It really was just a fun time to be fan. I damn near recorded every game on NBC. I bought every magazine and kept em all. I really loved the 12 and still do. But them 13s man. My best friend and I still talk about that Pacers Bulls series. This doc has kinda rekindled those fun trash talking conversations between the both of us.

Back
Top Bottom